Luther and the Jews

here we have one dense fool quoting another dense fool in hopes that no one will notice that since there are two of them, neither are dense fools........because we know they are dense fools, the ploy is unsuccessful.......
How "Christian" of you...as usual. LOL

meaningless coming from a known liar and bigot.......sorry....

You're free to claim to be a Christian then never act like one, Pmp. This is America where you can claim to be any religion you like.

OTOH, Americans are also free to decide if you are a lying fuckwit. I think you are. It's up to others to decide for themselves.

Are Christian nationalists antisemitic and why?

Social Science Quarterly Volume 104, Issue 3 p. 299-314

Christian nationalists tend to believe in more antisemitic tropes, primarily because of their investment in the social dominance of Christians. However, their antisemitism is part of a broader set of negative views toward all minorities, which we find with experimental evidence. We also find a link between Christian nationalism and antisemitism that boosts belief in QAnon.

Conclusion
Even if Israel has come to play an important role in the apocalyptic thinking of conservative Christians, in the end Jews are not Christians and pose a threat to Christian supremacy just as any other outgroup would.

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/ssqu.13248?af=R

Are Christian nationalists antisemitic and why?

Social Science Quarterly Volume 104, Issue 3 p. 299-314

Christian nationalists tend to believe in more antisemitic tropes, primarily because of their investment in the social dominance of Christians. However, their antisemitism is part of a broader set of negative views toward all minorities, which we find with experimental evidence. We also find a link between Christian nationalism and antisemitism that boosts belief in QAnon.

Conclusion
Even if Israel has come to play an important role in the apocalyptic thinking of conservative Christians, in the end Jews are not Christians and pose a threat to Christian supremacy just as any other outgroup would.

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/ssqu.13248?af=R

The only reason the Evangelistas support Israel is to speed along the prophesies of the Second Coming.

https://www.godisreal.today/return/
There are countless variations on this end time scenario, which makes it the most confusing, and chaotic part of Evangelical theology. What I am summarizing here, is the most widespread version of this doctrine:

✔︎ Satan will rule the entire world
✔︎ All of humanity will worship Satan
✔︎ There is nothing Christians can do to prevent this
✔︎ Christians must wait for a rapture to escape this satanic rule
✔︎ Christ will return and take residence in a stone temple in Israel
✔︎ Christ will rule over mankind as a political world dictator
✔︎ That will be the kingdom of God

The only reason the Evangelistas support Israel is to speed along the prophesies of the Second Coming.

https://www.godisreal.today/return/
There are countless variations on this end time scenario, which makes it the most confusing, and chaotic part of Evangelical theology. What I am summarizing here, is the most widespread version of this doctrine:

✔︎ Satan will rule the entire world
✔︎ All of humanity will worship Satan
✔︎ There is nothing Christians can do to prevent this
✔︎ Christians must wait for a rapture to escape this satanic rule
✔︎ Christ will return and take residence in a stone temple in Israel
✔︎ Christ will rule over mankind as a political world dictator
✔︎ That will be the kingdom of God

Exactly, I always thought the "love" white evangelicals show for Israel and Zionism was strictly based on self interest.

Exactly, I always thought the "love" white evangelicals show for Israel and Zionism was strictly based on self interest.

It's a means to an end. Notice that, to rebuild the Temple, the Dome of the Rock needs to be removed.

The Dome of the Rock above the Wailing Wall:

egypt-and-israel-tours.jpg

You're free to claim to be a Christian then never act like one, Pmp. This is America where you can claim to be any religion you like.

OTOH, Americans are also free to decide if you are a lying fuckwit. I think you are. It's up to others to decide for themselves.

How does a "Christian act"?

It's a means to an end. Notice that, to rebuild the Temple, the Dome of the Rock needs to be removed.

The Dome of the Rock above the Wailing Wall:

egypt-and-israel-tours.jpg

When something happens to the Dome of Rock pack your bags,as the shit will hit the fan!

So you don't believe the scripture of the Temple being rebuilt will happen?

I believe the Universe was created with rules. Magic, telepathy, clairvoyance and the like violate the rules of the Universe. There is no evidence any of those things exist. Zero evidence. Ergo, no, I don't believe the prophesies in ancient texts since there's no evidence of anyone or anything being able to predict the future.

I believe the Universe was created with rules. Magic, telepathy, clairvoyance and the like violate the rules of the Universe. There is no evidence any of those things exist. Zero evidence. Ergo, no, I don't believe the prophesies in ancient texts since there's no evidence of anyone or anything being able to predict the future.

May 15 1948

Of course you do, Spanky. If I didn't, how could you spank your monkey?
Is this your way of calling out for your male nurse? Let's bring him in.

terry-spanky.gif

I love it when you try to sound sane.
I love it when you role-play various psychiatric professionals, obviously trying to leverage your first-hand experience with them. On that point, were you compelled to interact with said professionals as a result of your drug-induced truth-quest thing?

Like your manifesto linked in your two sock's signatures, you reveal your true nature through your online behavior.
... and my "true nature" is revealed to you? You have a rather sick need to have me reveal myself to you. Do you think I walk around in a trench coat?

I must say that I have never referred to my penis as my "true nature" but if you are saying that I'm a dick then I can agree with you. No, you can't touch. You're sick.

Back