Luther and the Jews

IMA SUCK FUCK
I'M ONE BUT BELIEVE I'M THREE
NEEDING MY OLD MEDS

7ril7v.gif
That's a lot of Onanism, Spanky. :)

That's not remotely a reply
Margot, Doc Dutch (Terry) isn't here to add any value. Doc Dutch isn't capable of intelligently contributing. You should only engage in a conversation with Doc Dutch if you plan on having fun at Doc Dutch's expense. Doc Dutch doesn't know anything, has no sense of logic, suffers from terminal TDS and is too stupid to learn.

You can try to extract something meaningful from Terry and I wish you the best of luck. When you meet with disaster, however, it should not come as any surprise.

No worries, Pmp.
Terry, is PostmodernProphet another one of my socks?

You and I both know your tongue and fingertips would burn if you claimed to be a Christian.
Improper use of the subjunctive. PostmodernProphet has claimed to be a Christian and has not complained of tongue/fingertip burning. Your male nurse has been forcing you to regurgitate his semen. Maybe that is the reason for the bad taste in your mouth, not PostmodernProphet's posts.

terry-spanky.gif

Were you always this intellectually debilitated or did that evolve over time?

Terry, is PostmodernProphet another one of my socks? ...

No, Sybil. You're like a child blaming a baseball through the window on the family dog. You're brighter than most Trumpers, but still not hitting TDC.

Pmp less interesting than a schizo. He's a standard JPP Trumper; elderly, bitter, Euro-American male who thinks the world owes him something.

nothing to deny except your accuracy......

This is not a court of law, counselor. If you want to play the "Am I a Christian or not?" game, go for it. The fact you won't confirm says you aren't since it's the duty of all Christians to affirm their belief in Jesus Christ. You don't do that. It doesn't take a law degree to figure out why. LOL

... it's the duty of all Christians to affirm their belief in Jesus Christ.
Really? Did you establish this "duty"?

I affirm my belief in the existence of many people named Jesus, and I thought I was an atheist ... but I'm a Christian, you say?

Your argument here sounds like you are regurgitating some nurse-semen. Could you offer a little more support for your claim? After all, you did make this your central point.

I usually don’t bother to open these type of threads but every now and then my curiosity takes over.
I doubt I’ll open one of these again any time soon.

It's got seven pages of comments so far.

Some people are interested in more things besides gossip, political cheap shots, hyperpartisan propaganda

Really? Did you establish this "duty"?
See, Spanky? I know you aren't a Christian either...but God forgives fools and the mentally ill so you're safe. :thup:

The Bible says, not me, dumbass.

Matthew 28:18–20
18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.
19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

???....its not any Christian's duty to affirm anything to half witted lib'ruls who spend all day lying on politics boards.....
See? Called it. LOL

Margot, Doc Dutch (Terry) isn't here to add any value. Doc Dutch isn't capable of intelligently contributing. You should only engage in a conversation with Doc Dutch if you plan on having fun at Doc Dutch's expense. Doc Dutch doesn't know anything, has no sense of logic, suffers from terminal TDS and is too stupid to learn.

You can try to extract something meaningful from Terry and I wish you the best of luck. When you meet with disaster, however, it should not come as any surprise.

Thanks!

This is not a court of law, counselor. If you want to play the "Am I a Christian or not?" game, go for it. The fact you won't confirm says you aren't since it's the duty of all Christians to affirm their belief in Jesus Christ. You don't do that. It doesn't take a law degree to figure out why. LOL

Not being a Christian, you are clueless who is or isn't a Christian!

Not being a Christian, you are clueless who is or isn't a Christian!
Mason, why do you think a person has to be a Christian to tell if another person is following the Christian religion?

Do you have to be a Muslim to know if a person is conducting themselves as a Muslim? Or do you only have to know about the religion to see if they are following it?

Mason, why do you think a person has to be a Christian to tell if another person is following the Christian religion?

Do you have to be a Muslim to know if a person is conducting themselves as a Muslim? Or do you only have to know about the religion to see if they are following it?

You're an outsider looking in!You're a clueless troll playing head games! Margot isn't Mason.

Back