MAGA Idiots Fail to Spin Away Embarrassing Fact on Trump Bronx Rally

Team Trump is up to its old tricks again and falsely claiming a lackluster rally in the Bronx on Thursday drew a crowd of 25,000 supporters. This estimate comically contradicts on-the-ground reports, the NYPD, aerial views, and the laws of physics.

But reality is no match for the notoriously anti-factual Trump and his supporters, who have been obsessed with lying about his crowd size since the 2017 inauguration—and have become the living embodiment of the Nazi-era propaganda tactic of “Repeat a lie often enough, and it becomes the truth.”

25000? more like 800

over head shot while Trump was speaking

6755f8fc6d1e08387d7e422ae8debf01
He's like a little kid with his lies. Such a little clown-faced bitch!

Not buying it. Trump is like the salesman at a car dealership. He exaggerates the product to get you to buy it.

Biden just openly lies about everything. I grew up a poor Black child who went to a gay Catholic school run by Hasidic Jews in a Puerto Rican neighborhood where my uncle was eaten by cannibals...
More proof the former Navy Chief has shredded both his uniform and oath to support a draft-dodging, adulterous, sex trafficking and oath-breaking traitor. See how many MAGAt Rules he used in the above post:

MAGAt rule #1 A bold-faced lie is your best defense
MAGAt rule #2 Never take responsibility
MAGAt rule #3 Always blame the other guy
MAGAt rule #4 When the conversation isn't going your way, change the subject.
MAGAt rule #5 When losing an argument, use whataboutism
MAGAt rule #8 If being attacked, use hypotheticals to defend yourself

MAGAt rule #9 Always believe any conspiracy theory that is anti-government, anti-Democrat and/or anti-”woke”

Yea, union members...

More like the usual "we hate everything" radical Leftists... I can see at least two Palestinian keffiyeh (scarfs) in that bunch and their biggest banner seems to troll both sides in the race...
There they are the real Bronx misfits. They look like mainly welfare recipients.

HILARIOUS: Watch CNN Forced To Admit The Trump Bronx Rally Is HUGE and DIVERSE!​

Watch as Anderson Cooper suddenly gets a face longer than Sarah Jessica Parker when his on the scene reporter is forced to admit the Trump Bronx Rally is actually very successful.

Big turnout….and “it looks a lot like America here”….very diverse people in attendance!

LOL. So now you cite CNN?

You do realize that every picture contradicts your headline? The park holds about 4000, and they got a permit for 3500.

More proof the former Navy Chief has shredded both his uniform and oath to support a draft-dodging, adulterous, sex trafficking and oath-breaking traitor. See how many MAGAt Rules he used in the above post:

MAGAt rule #5 When losing an argument, use whataboutism
MAGAt rule #8 If being attacked, use hypotheticals to defend yourself

MAGAt rule #9 Always believe any conspiracy theory that is anti-government, anti-Democrat and/or anti-”woke”
Yep, Biden is a draft-dodging (5 student, 1 medical), adulterous (see showering with children et al), sex trafficking (same o, same o), oath-breaking traitor (see border / immigration for starters with doubling the criminal / illegal population of foreigners in the US in less than 4 years).

You're still a MAGAt too since you've broken all 9 of your own rules...

Yea, union members...

More like the usual "we hate everything" radical Leftists... I can see at least two Palestinian keffiyeh (scarfs) in that bunch and their biggest banner seems to troll both sides in the race...
There is no way the two 'trump Won' cucks survived that crowd. It can't be real.

Yep, Biden is a draft-dodging (5 student, 1 medical), adulterous (see showering with children et al), sex trafficking (same o, same o), oath-breaking traitor (see border / immigration for starters with doubling the criminal / illegal population of foreigners in the US in less than 4 years).

Well, Mr. Gardner, what Biden did was legal. What Trump did was have a doctor fake a note for him to claim a medica condition he didn't have.
I've never seen evidence that Biden showered inappropriately with minors. Please post what evidence you have. Also, that's not adultery.
All Congress has to do is pass a bill to change the formula. I fail to see how that equals what Trump organized and executed on 1/6. It's also why I know you are an oath-breaking traitor for supporting it.

LOL

MAGAt rule #6 Assert your dominance by insulting anyone who disagrees with you as often as possible

You're triggering Mr. Tiny Penis again. His alt leftie brain can't deal with you.

Team Trump is up to its old tricks again and falsely claiming a lackluster rally in the Bronx on Thursday drew a crowd of 25,000 supporters. This estimate comically contradicts on-the-ground reports, the NYPD, aerial views, and the laws of physics.

But reality is no match for the notoriously anti-factual Trump and his supporters, who have been obsessed with lying about his crowd size since the 2017 inauguration—and have become the living embodiment of the Nazi-era propaganda tactic of “Repeat a lie often enough, and it becomes the truth.”

25000? more like 800

Well, Mr. Gardner, what Biden did was legal. What Trump did was have a doctor fake a note for him to claim a medica condition he didn't have.
I've never seen evidence that Biden showered inappropriately with minors. Please post what evidence you have. Also, that's not adultery.
All Congress has to do is pass a bill to change the formula. I fail to see how that equals what Trump organized and executed on 1/6. It's also why I know you are an oath-breaking traitor for supporting it.

LOL

MAGAt rule #6 Assert your dominance by insulting anyone who disagrees with you as often as possible
Your tact would work better if Almost Dead Never Was Any Good Biden was not found openly defying SCOTUS on transferring student loan debt to us...and then bragging about it.

About a Trillion dollars so far I saw someone say the other day.

25000? more like 800

Gee, and I thought you were going to show us one of Jim Crow Joe Biden's massive rallies where there may be a dozen
or so bored out of their minds leftist whackos in attendance

Except, of course, for that whole thing where she's not running for president and other than the RW terror of her, is barely a blip outside of her own district. :laugh:
I find her hilarious. She is truly one of the great blondes in Congress. AOC is dumber than a tree stump and isn't afraid to show it. I have to admire her commitment to stupidity.

LOL

What Trump did was legal. Biden claimed he has asthma. Different ailment, same thing. The only clearly illegal draft dodger among Presidents is Bill Clinton. As far as showering with minors, that's because you studiously ignore the evidence. And... Then it's back to J6 and the three-hour riot because that's all you've got...

Back