MAGA Idiots Fail to Spin Away Embarrassing Fact on Trump Bronx Rally

Bullshit, but I expect that out of oath-breakers. As for asthma, no doubt you learned that on Facebook just like you learned your COVID and mask info. Here's some facts which I doubt any MAGAts will accept:

Biden didn’t use health excuses to dodge the draft

• President Joe Biden did receive five draft deferments, but they were granted because he was a student, first in college and then law school.
  • Later, Biden underwent a physical exam and received a Selective Service 1-Y classification — which specified that he could be drafted only in a national emergency — because of his asthma.

Agreed on Clinton, which is why both were such good pedo buddies back in the day.
3j44as.jpg

5vt7x3.jpg

So, everything I stated was 100% accurate. Politifact just spun it more favorably in their highly biased political OPINION. Biden had asthma like Trump had bone spurs... As for Clinton, there's no denying he was a draft dodger. He used signing up for ROTC in Arkansas to get a deferment, and the second it was granted, he dropped the program.

So, everything I stated was 100% accurate. Politifact just spun it more favorably in their highly biased political OPINION. Biden had asthma like Trump had bone spurs... As for Clinton, there's no denying he was a draft dodger. He used signing up for ROTC in Arkansas to get a deferment, and the second it was granted, he dropped the program.
You're free to slather yourself in accollades, Mr. Gardner, but Biden's asthma was at a physical where he received a 1-Y classification. Trump had a family friend fake a note. Agreed, both Trump and Clinton are draft-dodgers. That explains why they were also Pedo Pals back in the day.

Do you have short term memory loss, Mr. Gardner? I've already written about this and you responded to it in post #61.

7rerea.jpg

Trump moans about media coverage of his ‘startling’, ‘big, important’ Bronx rally​

Donald Trump has angrily posted that the “lamestream network media” refused to cover his “BIG, IMPORTANT” and “STARTLING” rally in the Bronx on Thursday, despite it being covered by almost all news outlets.

During his remarks at the rally — his first in New York state for eight years — he made the extraordinary claim that China is building a migrant sleeper cell army within the US. The Republican presidential candidate also told the crowd at Crotona Park in the South Bronx: “If a New Yorker can’t save this country, no one can.” :eek::rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Trump moans about media coverage of his ‘startling’, ‘big, important’ Bronx rally​

Donald Trump has angrily posted that the “lamestream network media” refused to cover his “BIG, IMPORTANT” and “STARTLING” rally in the Bronx on Thursday, despite it being covered by almost all news outlets.

During his remarks at the rally — his first in New York state for eight years — he made the extraordinary claim that China is building a migrant sleeper cell army within the US. The Republican presidential candidate also told the crowd at Crotona Park in the South Bronx: “If a New Yorker can’t save this country, no one can.” :eek::rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Jesus Kerrist he's such a spineless little whiner. What kind of spineless little twits would follow such a whiney POS?

Yea, yea, we all know that Trump is prone to exaggeration like that. At least he isn't a serial liar about everything in his life history like Biden...
Actually, Trump is the worst liar in American political history. His lying has been tallied because it is so impressive. Over 30,000 liesn 4 years. He kept the pace after he left office. How can you be so wrong about so much?

I find her hilarious. She is truly one of the great blondes in Congress. AOC is dumber than a tree stump and isn't afraid to show it. I have to admire her commitment to stupidity.
You do not have the strength to question right wing memes. AOC is intelligent. In high school, she came in 2nd in the microbiology category at the Intel International Science & Engineering fair. As a bonus, she had an asteroid named after her. Her project was about showing the effects of antioxidants on the lifespan of some nematodes. She won a fellowship getting help in college
She graduated from Boston College Cum Laude with a double major in International Relations and Economics.
You are living in a right wing world of lies and misinformation. You do not show that ability to escape the lies.
It is obvious that you have not heard her speak or seen her questioning witnesses in congress.

You do not have the strength to question right wing memes. AOC is intelligent. In high school, she came in 2nd in the microbiology category at the Intel International Science & Engineering fair. As a bonus, she had an asteroid named after her. Her project was about showing the effects of antioxidants on the lifespan of some nematodes. She won a fellowship getting help in college
She graduated from Boston College Cum Laude with a double major in International Relations and Economics.
You are living in a right wing world of lies and misinformation. You do not show that ability to escape the lies.
It is obvious that you have not heard her speak or seen her questioning witnesses in congress.
She's a leftist.

Back