MAGA Idiots Fail to Spin Away Embarrassing Fact on Trump Bronx Rally

He claims he was a great athlete and played football in college...
Okey-dokey. Trump repeated said he wants to be a dictator. What's your point, Mr. Gardner?

BTW, I watched Biden's West Point commencement address on the Hill link below. He mentioned something I agree with: the oath all those officers took lasts beyond their active service. I know people like you and @Earl disagree and support a "unified Reich".

You do not have the strength to question right wing memes. AOC is intelligent. In high school, she came in 2nd in the microbiology category at the Intel International Science & Engineering fair. As a bonus, she had an asteroid named after her. Her project was about showing the effects of antioxidants on the lifespan of some nematodes. She won a fellowship getting help in college
She graduated from Boston College Cum Laude with a double major in International Relations and Economics.
You are living in a right wing world of lies and misinformation. You do not show that ability to escape the lies.
It is obvious that you have not heard her speak or seen her questioning witnesses in congress.
So, she got good grades... She's still an idiot. You can get great grades and yet know shit about everything and anything. AOC is one of those.

Okey-dokey. Trump repeated said he wants to be a dictator. What's your point, Mr. Gardner?

BTW, I watched Biden's West Point commencement address on the Hill link below. He mentioned something I agree with: the oath all those officers took lasts beyond their active service. I know people like you and @Earl disagree and support a "unified Reich".

Bribem read a script. He forgot what he said the moment he moved on to the next sentence.

You do not have the strength to question right wing memes. AOC is intelligent. In high school, she came in 2nd in the microbiology category at the Intel International Science & Engineering fair. As a bonus, she had an asteroid named after her. Her project was about showing the effects of antioxidants on the lifespan of some nematodes. She won a fellowship getting help in college
She graduated from Boston College Cum Laude with a double major in International Relations and Economics.
You are living in a right wing world of lies and misinformation. You do not show that ability to escape the lies.
It is obvious that you have not heard her speak or seen her questioning witnesses in congress.
Agreed on AOC's competence, but AOC graduated from Boston University.
Very close in terms of proximity, but quite different in style.
Boston College is generally more conservative than Boston University.

Contrast and compare this intelligent, accomplished representative with Lauren Boebert, who didn't get her GED until right before she ran for office the first time.

Reichwingers are terrified of intelligent women, especially those of us who are smarter than they are... which is most of us.

Contrast and compare this intelligent, accomplished representative with Lauren Boebert, who didn't get her GED until right before she ran for office the first time.

Reichwingers are terrified of intelligent women, especially those of us who are smarter than they are... which is most of us.
They're both idiots. What's you point?

I'm sorry.....I've read what she's said since she got elected........she can't possibly say those things AND be intelligent........she must have plagiarized someone like Biden did........

I'm sure it gives you ultimate bliss...
No. It saddens me that you and all the other oath-breakers follow a cowardly weasel like Donald J. Trump. @Earl @Stone

8rm3bc.jpg

Last edited:
What Trump did was legal. Biden claimed he has asthma. Different ailment, same thing. The only clearly illegal draft dodger among Presidents is Bill Clinton. As far as showering with minors, that's because you studiously ignore the evidence. And... Then it's back to J6 and the three-hour riot because that's all you've got...
Spoken like a true worshipper of "Major Bone Spurs"!

Who is lyin' bitch a sock for?
Legion. He's had more socks than Sybil on JPP but when Damo gave him a time-out a couple years back, he got all pissy and never came back as Legion, only LyinFish and Zymurgy. No doubt there's some I've forgotten.

83x6o7.gif

Back