MAGA Idiots Fail to Spin Away Embarrassing Fact on Trump Bronx Rally

All the anti American haters and Nazis are in the pathetic dem party.
You don't have a clue. It's the maga cult that allows your nazi buddies to roam around free at your rallies and events. Why are you such a lying America-hater you sorry trumptard fuck?

Nazis mingle openly at CPAC, spreading antisemitic conspiracy theories and finding allies​

Okay, but you still spew hatred.
I submit that by pushing mine and other righties correct political ideology is in affect me spewing love for my country,
with the hopes that you lefty anti Americans would join in with mine and Trump's love of country by asserting a message
like ours is to Make America Great Again and or use an America First message. Try to accept that its just our party you see
waving the American flag and honoring our country.

Last edited:
I submit that by pushing mine and other righties correct political ideology is in affect me spewing love for my country,
with the hopes that you lefty anti Americans would join in with mine and Trump's love of country by asserting a message
like ours is to Make America Great Again and or use an America First message.
You are a fascist.

How's your hangover this morning, Mr. Gardner?

Now, back to the traitors:
8rml71.jpg

8rnw2g.jpg
If they're MAGATs, they'll vote for it. If it loses, they'll attack the Capitol to try to put it in anyways.

I carried a grudge against Biden for years and years and years because of his plagiarism issue back in the 80's. But c'mon....Trump is the king of the lie.

He's a "billionaire real estate tycoon" for fuck's sake...you can't tell me one becomes that without lying like a rug. And he excels at that.

He lied to get into Wharton, he lied to get out of 'Nam, he lied to the banks to the point most western banks would no longer do business with him! He lies about the value and size of his luxury condo, he lies about asset values to help his business.

Nothing dumber than Biden supporters whining about lying. Wow!

You don't have a clue. It's the maga cult that allows your nazi buddies to roam around free at your rallies and events. Why are you such a lying America-hater you sorry trumptard fuck?

You're too simple minded to realize that the dems are out to take our Constitutional Republic away from we Americans by forwarding a Marxist agenda that takes our freedoms away from us, censors us, and gives total power to the CEO's of tax-paid organizations that are sucking off them and the government teat to push toward their Marxist/Nazi goal to have total power over the people. What action or policy do you see as giving the Republicans that democrat Nazi label?
[/QUOTE]

I am a Christian, not a liar and I don't hate anyone--only hate ideologies like communism, liberalism, Marxism etc.
We all are judged by our posts. You have yours, I have mine. Members, guests and lurkers alike are free to judge us with or without comment, Hater.

You're free to claim to be the Second Coming and the only person on the forum who knows the truth, but you can't force people to believe you.

Were you there or did you watch it on the close-up shots on Fox News? What does that have to do with my point about infiltrating and recording those attending a rally for private or law enforcement use?

Is that why you don't attend these rallies, Hater? Fear of being outed?

Yc7Ja6p.jpg

We all are judged by our posts. You have yours, I have mine. Members, guests and lurkers alike are free to judge us with or without comment, Hater.

You're free to claim to be the Second Coming and the only person on the forum who knows the truth, but you can't force people to believe you.
I do believe that I saw one other sane Conservative poster here besides myself that does know the truth concerning the political landscape. So,
if this other righty does exist at this forum, then that would indeed make me the second coming of a truth oriented forum God.

You're too simple minded to realize that the dems are out to take our Constitutional Republic away from we Americans by forwarding a Marxist agenda that takes our freedoms away from us, censors us, and gives total power to the CEO's of tax-paid organizations that are sucking off them and the government teat to push toward their Marxist/Nazi goal to have total power over the people. What action or policy do you see as giving the Republicans that democrat Nazi label?
Blah.. blah blahhhh... marxist, blah, blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

You're an idiot.

^^^
Drank the Trump Kool-Aid.

8rpbzy.jpg

I do believe that I saw one other sane Conservative poster here besides myself that does know the truth concerning the political landscape. So,
if this other righty does exist at this forum, then that would indeed make me the second coming of a truth oriented forum God.
QED on the Trump Kool-Aid.

If you truly did hate ideology, you would discuss ideology. But you only target persons with your hatred.
Notice that the Hater uses Christianity as a shield like Hamas uses children as meat shields. It's easy to see he does not follow the path of Jesus which makes him a liar. The fact he denies being a hater when it's in his username is almost comical in it's stupidity.

like ours is to Make America Great Again and or use an America First message. Try to accept that its just our party you see
Have another drink paddy

I am a Christian, not a liar and I don't hate anyone--only hate ideologies like communism, liberalism, Marxism etc.
And for over 2000 years you christers have hated, killed and tortured in the name of your man god

Shove your phony xtian love, hater

יִמַּח שְׁמוֹ, 'may your kinds name be erased' under the heavens

In Yiddish, “Y’mach shmo, May their name be erased from memory.”

I target people with or for their upside down political beliefs. I hate their beliefs, not the person I'm responding to.
I have 3 ultra liberal brothers who we spar over politics all the time, but I don't hate them just because their wrong
on every single political issue.
Oh, look shit for brains: You have a Holocaust denier running for governor in North Carolina. People like you actually voted for the fuckhead in his primary. If you're looking for Nazis - you need not look any further than your mirror, dickhead.

North Carolina GOP nominates Holocaust-denying, gay-bashing, extreme anti-abortion radical for Governor​

Trump was and would continue breaking down the walls between the branches of the American system. He has no respect for the system or our laws. He said he will be a dictator. That one-day stuff is a lie. If you care about America, you will not vote for Trump.

Back