MAGA Idiots Fail to Spin Away Embarrassing Fact on Trump Bronx Rally

8GJ91G0.gif

Where do you think you'll be in 5 years, Fredo? Dead, in prison or in a mental facility?

42a47213a83fb0d1a7ebfbd51851bee049fe8cceedf9dd2f0025cbbe28ffada4.png.a96eb57834a78b71140b5358eae19ad3.png
probably still right here, up your asshole.

Always about race for you fascists.
You're so stupid, race is all that concerns the left, or gives the Left something to divide our people on. The Leftist violent actions in 2020 was all about their anger over having one of their criminal black people die at the hands of the police. The RIGHT wants nothing to do with you lefties
promoting a racist tactic by going against the white people. Ever hear of DEI? That's all about dividing people by their skin color, and its being promoted by leftist organizations and leftist media and in general, leftist people all across our nation.

You're so stupid, race is all that concerns the left, or gives the Left something to divide our people on. The Leftist violent actions in 2020 was all about their anger over having one of their criminal black people die at the hands of the police. The RIGHT wants nothing to do with you lefties
promoting a racist tactic by going against the white people. Ever hear of DEI? That's all about dividing people by their skin color, and its being promoted by leftist organizations and leftist media and in general, leftist people all across our nation.
I rarely talk about race.

Poor Joe...he's home resting up for a couple of dozen people in PA on Tuesday...

Nope. Now that Trump has shown us how to do it, numbers don't mean anything anymore. If Trump can pull half a million people and it only looks to outside observers like 800 then Joe will surely pull a crowd of 1 BILLION people. It'll only look like a couple dozen.

So, you hate cops, Blacks, Indians (from India), and other minorities do you?

Then you side with Hamas by putting up a photo of someone wearing a Palestinian keffiyeh (scarf).
No, but I can understand why drunken MAGAts would claim such lies.

Nope. In fact I favor killing all terrorists, hanging all traitors and convicting all criminals. That's not a Palestinian keffiyeh but it's not unsurprising you'd lie again, Terry. TBH, I've watched your deterioration over the past two years and believe it's medically related.

Here's a short lesson on keffiyehs/shemaghs:

8rof40.jpg

The keffiyah isn't just for hamas alone. That would be like saying a MAGA hat is only for Nazis when they are only a relatively small number of them.
Agreed, but I think Terry's thinker is deteriorating. He's not the same Terry I knew two years ago.

If you truly did hate ideology, you would discuss ideology. But you only target persons with your hatred.
I target people with or for their upside down political beliefs. I hate their beliefs, not the person I'm responding to.
I have 3 ultra liberal brothers who we spar over politics all the time, but I don't hate them just because their wrong
on every single political issue.

I target people with or for their upside down political beliefs. I hate their beliefs, not the person I'm responding to.
I have 3 ultra liberal brothers who we spar over politics all the time, but I don't hate them just because their wrong
on every single political issue.
Okay, but you still spew hatred.

Back