MAGA is awful

That's classy. Republicans mocking a mentally disabled kid.
At least its not evil like a JPP leftist hoping another poster is violently murdered. Honest to goodness the feigned and hypocritical leftist outrage over just about everything is tiring. I'd suggest you people stop but you really don't have much else do you?

At least its not evil like a JPP leftist hoping another poster is violently murdered. Honest to goodness the feigned and hypocritical leftist outrage over just about everything is tiring. I'd suggest you people stop but you really don't have much else do you?
I see on this thread you were quick to leap out of your chair and join the dogpile on a mentally disabled kid.

I see on this thread you were quick to leap out of your chair and join the dogpile on a mentally disabled kid.
As I said it's better than the evil of hoping others that I disagree with are violently murdered. Again your feigned outrage and condemnation is laughable. As i said you people really don't have anything else but your feigned outrage and offense do you?

As I said it's better than the evil of hoping others that I disagree with are violently murdered. Again your feigned outrage and condemnation is laughable. As i said you people really don't have anything else but your feigned outrage and offense do you?
^^^ Claims to be a devout Christian, but enjoys mocking other people's kids, especially if they have a mental handicap.

Looks like he forgot his tampons. Even the old broad is saying, "Grow a pair you witless twat".

^^^ Claims to be a devout Christian, but enjoys mocking other people's kids, especially if they have a mental handicap.

What is Gus Walz's condition?​

The vice presidential nominee's son, 17, has ADHD, an anxiety disorder and a non-verbal learning disorder, according to his parents.

The non-verbal learning disorder, which his dad calls his "secret power" is shared by millions of Americans. Despite the 3% to 4% of people (both children and adults) who have the condition, it's not nearly as understood as Gus's other diagnosis of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.

Again bad taste vs evil. Ill take bad taste over evil everyday of the week and twice on Sundays. You should try it sometime. BTW am I supposed to care about your assessment of my Christianity? Just wondering because I didn't know the road to salvation ran through your yard.

Back