MAGA is awful

you should already know that.....that he hoped Vance's wife got raped and impregnated........a real classy Demmycrat........
where does it say or show that is what he hoped for?
YOU are assuming things that did not happen.
come on show us where he hoped for anything YOU say he did.
show us where he said he hoped Vance's wife got raped, either on tape, and not some AI made up shit or in print that can actually be verified.
ASSUMING things only makes you look like the ass you are.
Have a nice day

Why is it so hard for anyone on the right to say "this is bad."

Nothing but whataboutism throughout this thread.

Can you point me to the posts by you were you said the incessant attacks on Barron were bad?

YOU made the rules - now you're crying because the other side is following the rules you made...

There is NO hypocrisy like demopocrisy.

Conservative commentator S.E. Cupp writes: "The level of ghoulishness, soullessness, and moral bankruptcy required to not just mock a CHILD…but a child with special needs…for LOVING his dad…is utterly incomprehensible."
I know we are all waiting for JPP's own self-proclaimed special ed "teacher" to soundly condemn this attack on Walz's kid and his courage for appearing, and his exuberance for his dad, at this loud, noisy, scary event.

Waiting...
Waiting...
Forever waiting...

I know we are all waiting for JPP's own self-proclaimed special ed "teacher" to soundly condemn this attack on Walz's kid and his courage for appearing, and his exuberance for his dad, at this loud, noisy, scary event.

Waiting...
Waiting...
Forever waiting...
There won't be any condemnation.

Remember when Rush Limbaugh compared 12 year old Chelsea Clinton to a dog? Rush just got more popular with the dittoheads.

MAGA is awful.​

What is Captain Obvious' user name on JPP again?
I want to ask him/her if water is wet.

Although maybe I should rethink that.

MAGA doesn't literally inspire "awe."
It mostly triggers nausea.

Conservative commentator S.E. Cupp writes: "The level of ghoulishness, soullessness, and moral bankruptcy required to not just mock a CHILD…but a child with special needs…for LOVING his dad…is utterly incomprehensible."
It doesn't go through her yard either

And what would you call it when a piece of shit leftist hopes you are violently murdered. Evil that's what that shit it so take your feigned bullshit and shove it up your ass.

Back