MAGA is awful

Junior psychiatrist in the house. ^^^^^^ You haven't got the first fucking clue how my father treated me but lack of knowledge has never stopped you ignorant assholes from shooting off your mouths.
Obviously they fucked up big time.

You know, I see the image a lot on JPP. There's another poster you are probably aware called Doc Dutch or Dutch Uncle who likes to mock people he dislikes by posting memes feature learning disabled or intellectually challenged people. Kinda like you just did here with this.

Just remember: in trying to mock others using an image of someone who is learning disabled you are mocking the disabled. You are being a truly appalling piece of human garbage.

Do better, my friend.

replacing Americans with a cheaper, more desperate workforce is heartless.

Agreed. The largely Republican voting CEOs are appalling human beings. But then we the consumers ask them to do this very thing by whining every time we are asked to be a rational amount of money for a good.

NO, we want it cheap. YOU certainly do. You are probably the guy who wanders around stores demanding to know why you can't get a cheaper shirt.

So you gladly buy your shirt made by a Vietnamese kid and pat yourself on your back for being such a good shopper.

And the wheel goes round.

Thats the real message. Leftists HATE America and Americans

Yeah, sorry to break it to you, but often BRANDING doesn't match ACTUAL PRODUCT DELIVERED. You MAGATS brand yourselves in a way that says you want America to be Great.

But you don't really. Your folks are the ones who actively attempted to stop an American institution, a free and fair election. And you guys all JUSTIFIED IT.

You are actually the ones who hate America. But your leader (who has no interest in America per se) has sold you a bill of goods and it was SO EASY because you aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.

I know we are all waiting for JPP's own self-proclaimed special ed "teacher" to soundly condemn this attack on Walz's kid and his courage for appearing, and his exuberance for his dad, at this loud, noisy, scary event.

Waiting...
Waiting...
Forever waiting...
Still waiting. And always will be, sadly.

Once again, many RWers are cruel, insensitive, hateful people -- and so are those who support them by silence.

Agreed. The largely Republican voting CEOs are appalling human beings. But then we the consumers ask them to do this very thing by whining every time we are asked to be a rational amount of money for a good.

NO, we want it cheap. YOU certainly do. You are probably the guy who wanders around stores demanding to know why you can't get a cheaper shirt.

So you gladly buy your shirt made by a Vietnamese kid and pat yourself on your back for being such a good shopper.

we shouldnt even have trade agreements with slave nations.

protectionism is good.
its ok to protect people from the short term corporate greed of using slavery.

just like it's ok to protect them from the tempation to limit speech bye PROTECTING Those.

protectionism is good.

You know, I see the image a lot on JPP. There's another poster you are probably aware called Doc Dutch or Dutch Uncle who likes to mock people he dislikes by posting memes feature learning disabled or intellectually challenged people. Kinda like you just did here with this.

Just remember: in trying to mock others using an image of someone who is learning disabled you are mocking the disabled. You are being a truly appalling piece of human garbage.

Do better, my friend.
eat shit, fuckface.

:truestory:

we shouldnt even have trade agreements with slave nations.

protectionism is good.
its ok to protect people from the short term corporate greed of using slavery.

just like it's ok to protect them from the tempation to limit speech bye PROTECTING Those.

protectionism is good.

Moron doesn't know how industry works. LOL.

Get a job, you fuckin' loser.

there are plenty of Dem globalists.

they're the ones opening the border to glut the domestic labor pool and drive down wages.

:truestory:

Mock the disabled all you like, just don't act like you deserve to be called fully human.
Why does a physical handicap make one immune from mockery? AProudLefty is deaf, and he is a dishonest fuqk who richly deserves to be mocked, i.e. he earns it. So why do you consider the disabled to be off-limits to criticism?

Back