MAGA is awful

Why does a physical handicap make one immune from mockery? AProudLefty is deaf, and he is a dishonest fuqk who richly deserves to be mocked, i.e. he earns it. So why do you consider the disabled to be off-limits to criticism?
that's the identity politics way of creating totatitarianism....

creating classes of elevated victims who cannot be criticized.....

See ADL.

Trump has said that he has no idea what Project 2025 is about, Nordy.

Poor Nordy.
of course he is going to say he doesn't know anything about it.
a lot of People who have read it don't like what they want to do and he thinks he can get them to back him.
but having had what was it 140 or more of the people who wrote it in his Cabinet and taking advice from them you don't think he has NO idea about what it is?
or the fact that he has been doing almost exactly what they have outlined?
Have a nice day

I don't play the stupid "prove water is wet" game with the Stalinists.

But for the lurkers:

{
Colorado parents and their daughter sued the state of Colorado last week over a law that enabled a high school to encourage their daughter’s gender transition without their knowledge or consent.

A school counselor at Brighton High School in the Denver suburbs secretly connected the 14-year-old girl with a transgender therapist who recommended life-altering treatment including hormone treatment and breast-removal surgery.
}

that's the identity politics way of creating totatitarianism....

creating classes of elevated victims who cannot be criticized.....

See ADL.
My thoughts are that the handicapped should be appreciative of the efforts of the non-handicapped to accomodate them. Unfortunately, these efforts do little more than to develop a sense of entitlement in the handicapped who abuse the good will of the non-handicapped. When a handicapped person additionally becomes a total shit and then starts crying to the camera when someone rightly responds, I feel the desire to just suspend all the handicap "protections" for an eight-year period and let them all think about it.

f3963705b1378835086dfa239a04eb87.jpg

My thoughts are that the handicapped should be appreciative of the efforts of the non-handicapped to accomodate them. Unfortunately, these efforts do little more than to develop a sense of entitlement in the handicapped who abuse the good will of the non-handicapped. When a handicapped person additionally becomes a total shit and then starts crying to the camera when someone rightly responds, I feel the desire to just suspend all the handicap "protections" for an eight-year period and let them all think about it.

f3963705b1378835086dfa239a04eb87.jpg
I have a handicapped child and he was in a school environment since he was 3 and was in school till he was 21 and being Austin he has been working and living in a group home and earns his keep.
and like a lot of Handicapped people he earns his way and has been for over 20 years.
NOT all Handicapped people work the system, a lot of them wouldn't know how any ways.
People on here that do NOT have a handicapped child don't know what they are talking about.
and making fun of the Handicapped is a really LOW thing to do.
Have a nice day

If you care to remember there were more than a few LW Journo's making fun of Barron when DJT was first elected,...with some of them claiming he had mental disorders or was on the spectrum. REMEMBER? I sure do.
I do not remember, do you have a citation?

I do not remember, do you have a citation?
I could if I wanted to,....but you and I both know it wouldnt matter. People are locked in now,...MY TEAM RIGHT OR WRONG,....truth doesnt seem to matter. So why bother. If you actually cared it would take a simple 5 second Google search. Heck,...in the first year or so of the Trump presidency there were people RIGHT IN HERE saying those things about Barron in a derogatory way. In fact,..when the ugly red head held up the mock severed head of DJT there were articles written about how that scared young Barron and had a big negative impact on him because of the pure HATRED of it all. Many LWers , including right in here felt zero remorse and said the kid needed to toughen up and made even more fun of him. Look it up,....we ALL KNOW it happened.

I have a handicapped child and he was in a school environment since he was 3 and was in school till he was 21 and being Austin he has been working and living in a group home and earns his keep.
Excellent. Is he an ashsole like AProudLefty or does he show respect to his fellow man?

and like a lot of Handicapped people he earns his way and has been for over 20 years.
Has he been an ashsole like AProudLefty for over 20 years, or is he a decent human being?

NOT all Handicapped people work the system, a lot of them wouldn't know how any ways.
I think you missed the point. Does your son feel he is entitled to priority treatment and privilege or is he appreciative of the efforts made by others to help/accomodate him?

People on here that do NOT have a handicapped child don't know what they are talking about.
I think everybody on JPP has encountered handicapped people. I don't think you get to declare what others don't know. Besides, I know plenty of certified "Special Needs" teachers who would presume that you barely know a flake of all there is know on the matter.

Also, I congratulate you sincerely on your son's achievement of overcoming a handicap to tackle life by the horns. Awesome! It sounds as though he is not one of the entitled pricks of whom I spoke.

and making fun of the Handicapped is a really LOW thing to do.
Again, you missed the point. Nobody is above being mocked. Having a handicap does not entitle one to the full goodwill of others while simultaneously dishing out abuse to others. I will immediately mock the shit out of any handicap person who is an unappreciative, insulting, offensive ashsole. All handicap people have the 1st Amendment right to be to offensive and rude, and similarly have every right to be mocked.

One more time: Having a handicap does not render one "off limits" to criticism or even mockery, but rather imposes an obligation to be appreciative to the society that is making allowances for said handicap. If a handicap doesn't want to be mocked then said person should avoid being a shitty person.

Have a nice day
Have a wonderful week.

Excellent. Is he an ashsole like AProudLefty or does he show respect to his fellow man?

Has he been an ashsole like AProudLefty for over 20 years, or is he a beg?

I think you missed the point. Does your son feel he is entitled to priority treatment and privilege or is he appreciative of the efforts made by others to help/accomodate him?

I think everybody on JPP has encountered handicapped people. I don't think you get to declare what others don't know. Besides, I know plenty of certified "Special Needs" teachers who would presume that you barely know a flake of all there is know on the matter.

Also, I congratulate you sincerely on your son's achievement of overcoming a handicap to tackle life by the horns. Awesome! It sounds as though he is not one of the entitled pricks of whom I spoke.

Again, you missed the point. Nobody is above being mocked. Having a handicap does not entitle one to the full goodwill of others while simultaneously dishing out abuse to others. I will immediately mock the shit out of any handicap person who is an unappreciative, insulting, offensive ashsole. All handicap people have the 1st Amendment right to be to offensive and rude, and similarly have every right to be mocked.

One more time: Having a handicap does not render one "off limits" to criticism or even mockery, but rather imposes an obligation to be appreciative to the society that is making allowances for said handicap. If a handicap doesn't want to be mocked then said person should avoid being a shitty person.

Have a wonderful week.
first of all most people that have Autism don't understand how to " WORK THE SYSTEM "
most of them do not know how to lie, and everyone I have ever met is a real indecent human being.
and making fun of any handicapped person is being nothing but a low life POS.
Have a nice day

first of all most people that have Autism don't understand how to " WORK THE SYSTEM "
most of them do not know how to lie, and everyone I have ever met is a real indecent human being.
Have a nice day
And most backs don't know where to go to get a picture ID right?

This is a pivot on your part.

Great. You're a misanthrope.

Your generalization is false, and you are simply chanting. Dsimissed.

Have a nice day
Seize the day.

If you care to remember there were more than a few LW Journo's making fun of Barron when DJT was first elected,...with some of them claiming he had mental disorders or was on the spectrum. REMEMBER? I sure do.
Then you should have no problem finding those comments.

Your whataboutism deflection is right on cue.

I could if I wanted to,....but you and I both know it wouldnt matter. People are locked in now,...MY TEAM RIGHT OR WRONG,....truth doesnt seem to matter. So why bother. If you actually cared it would take a simple 5 second Google search. Heck,...in the first year or so of the Trump presidency there were people RIGHT IN HERE saying those things about Barron in a derogatory way. In fact,..when the ugly red head held up the mock severed head of DJT there were articles written about how that scared young Barron and had a big negative impact on him because of the pure HATRED of it all. Many LWers , including right in here felt zero remorse and said the kid needed to toughen up and made even more fun of him. Look it up,....we ALL KNOW it happened.
As I suspected.

You got nothing.

Back