MAGA is awful

Again bad taste vs evil. Ill take bad taste over evil everyday of the week and twice on Sundays. You should try it sometime. BTW am I supposed to care about your assessment of my Christianity? Just wondering because I didn't know the road to salvation ran through your yard.
make some more excuses.

I am deeply enjoying watching you backpedal away from the hateful attacks on Walz son.

I love this!

The naked hatred for Walz son, displayed by the GOP, is a perfect showcase for why they are what is wrong with this country.

THIS was a direct result of Trump's coarsening of the political dialogue over the past 8 years.
Do you have trump?

make some more excuses.

I am deeply enjoying watching you backpedal away from the hateful attacks on Walz son.
That's not back peddling dickhead. I clearly agree it's bad taste but not evil like you leftist pukes. You make decent people vomit.

That's not back peddling dickhead. I clearly agree it's bad taste but not evil like you leftist pukes. You make decent people vomit.
Funny, you didn't say anything about it being in bad taste in your first post in this thread.

You just piled on with more hate.

Back