Malik Obama Drops Obama's Real Birth Certificate Its from Kenya

J.kennedy

Verified User

B. Hussein Obama was born in
Mombasa in what is now Kenya on August 4, 1961 at 7:24 PM – and not in
Honolulu, Hawaii

Obama destroying America was by design.

Impeach him. That damned Obama probably remembers being born there, the jerk. You guys never quit.

Honolulu, Hawaii

Wow, I thought the Hillary 'whataboutisms" were a sign of desperateness but this is sad, now they are having to revert back to the Birthers

This is nice but the smoking gun is still the brochure that aunt barry's own literary agency published for 16 years that said barry was born in kenya. case closed.

Wow, I thought the Hillary 'whataboutisms" were a sign of desperateness but this is sad, now they are having to revert back to the Birthers

The sign of desperateness is you continuing to kiss Obama's black ass. Pucker up, NL.

Honolulu, Hawaii

LOLOL.. Poor Malik.. He's trying so desperately to gain celebrity status.

If Obama was born in Kenya, he would be a British citizen and his mother would have traveled by magic carpet.. You birthers are stupid beyond belief.

Did you ever travel in or out of East Africa in the 1960s?

Man, you are ridiculous.

Let me guess, you're going to claim you did? Interesting how anytime someone mentions something about a location you've been there and done that.

Let me guess, you're going to claim you did? Interesting how anytime someone mentions something about a location you've been there and done that.

Yes.. I flew from Asmara to NY by way of Cairo, Rome and London..in August 1961. Its a hard three days flying.. New mothers and women in their third trimester were not allowed on those long international flights...

Kenya had NO international airport until the mid 1970s..

Honolulu, Hawaii

you can calm down it'll be ok. Remember, you racist trumpster boomers will be dead soon, no need to get your depends in a bundle.

Yes.. I flew from Asmara to NY by way of Cairo, Rome and London..in August 1961. Its a hard three days flying.. New mothers and women in their third trimester were not allowed on those long international flights...

Kenya had NO international airport until the mid 1970s..

Can you prove it?

you can calm down it'll be ok. Remember, you racist trumpster boomers will be dead soon, no need to get your depends in a bundle.

Who is going to support all the entitlement minded freeloaders like you unwilling to do for yourselves?

This Guy has Trump's Tax Returns and knows who's BLOCKED NUMBER Trump Jr called .... ;)

Obama is collecting a Government Pension :rolleyes:

Can you prove it?

I lived in Arabia nearly 2 decades so I got to do a lot of things you could only dream about, but you can look up the date when Kenya got an international airport.

BTW.. Malik is so stupid he doesn't know Kenya was still British East Africa when Obama was born in 1961.

I lived in Arabia nearly 2 decades so I got to do a lot of things you could only dream about, but you can look up the date when Kenya got an international airport.

BTW.. Malik is so stupid he doesn't know Kenya was still British East Africa when Obama was born in 1961.

Prove it. The date something opened doesn't prove anything you claim.

You're so stupid you still Obama being black meant he was qualified.

I look at it this way, so is the RW willing to say that another Foreigner fooled them in a Presidential Election ...

Boy are they Fucking Idiots ...

I look at it this way, so is the RW willing to say that another Foreigner fooled them in a Presidential Election ...

Boy are they Fucking Idiots ...

Basically they are too supid to even read the statutes.. Id Obama had been born in Kenya, his birth would have been registered at the nearest US Consulate making him a natural born US citizen.

Back