Mark Meadows to plead guilty and testify against Trump

floridafan

Verified User
Former White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows will reportedly plead guilty as part of a plan to indict former President Donald Trump.

Sources told Andrew Feinberg of The Independent that Meadows' decision to plead guilty was connected to his testimony to a grand jury hearing evidence about Jan. 6 and the mishandling of classified documents.

"It is understood that the former North Carolina congressman will plead guilty to several federal charges as part of a deal for which he has already received limited immunity in exchange for his testimony," Feinberg wrote.

Feinberg also reported that special counsel Jack Smith is prepared to ask for an indictment of Trump as soon as Thursday.

Former White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows will reportedly plead guilty as part of a plan to indict former President Donald Trump.

Sources told Andrew Feinberg of The Independent that Meadows' decision to plead guilty was connected to his testimony to a grand jury hearing evidence about Jan. 6 and the mishandling of classified documents.

"It is understood that the former North Carolina congressman will plead guilty to several federal charges as part of a deal for which he has already received limited immunity in exchange for his testimony," Feinberg wrote.

Feinberg also reported that special counsel Jack Smith is prepared to ask for an indictment of Trump as soon as Thursday.

Trump is done. But he is going to fuck the Republican party right up the ass on his way to prison. Grab the popcorn, it's about to get good. Meadows knows EVERYTHING. And I think it's interesting that he didn't get immunity. So he is well aware that his exposure in all of this is massive, and he cut a deal to shorten his sentence. That is VERY, VERY bad. But not one member of the cult will turn on him. He will be the nominee, and he will be destroyed, along with every single Republican on the ticket, in what is likely to be one of the most massive wave elections we have ever seen. We are about to flush the Trump cult and all of its enablers down the toilet. Good riddance.

He got limited, meaning partial immunity. I also doubt he'll get any prison time.

So former tea-bagger and current trumptard Meadows gets just a slap on the wrist for his role in attacking the country on 1/6 and violating national security being complicit in mishandling of national secrets. Not quite fair, but at least he'll have being a convicted criminal on his record.

Here's a link to the full article:

https://www.rawstory.com/mark-meadows-to-plead-guilty/

Trump is done. But he is going to fuck the Republican party right up the ass on his way to prison. Grab the popcorn, it's about to get good. Meadows knows EVERYTHING. And I think it's interesting that he didn't get immunity. So he is well aware that his exposure in all of this is massive, and he cut a deal to shorten his sentence. That is VERY, VERY bad. But not one member of the cult will turn on him. He will be the nominee, and he will be destroyed, along with every single Republican on the ticket, in what is likely to be one of the most massive wave elections we have ever seen. We are about to flush the Trump cult and all of its enablers down the toilet. Good riddance.

Will an espionage conviction eliminate his candidacy?

derp derp

You won't get a wave election with Biden. You have to be the dumbest mother fucker on the planet. :laugh:

oops. spoke too soon. another moron on the left thinks this is about January 6th

So former tea-bagger and current trumptard Meadows gets just a slap on the wrist for his role in attacking the country on 1/6 and violating national security being complicit in mishandling of national secrets. Not quite fair, but at least he'll have being a convicted criminal on his record.

this has nothing to do with January 6 you clown :laugh:

Will an espionage conviction eliminate his candidacy?

There is little chance that a trial will happen any time soon. I'm not sure about the espionage charge, but unless he is legally barred from running, they will make him the nominee. I know a sedition charge will eliminate him from running, but of course Mitch the coward McConnell could have made sure he couldn't run by convicting him in the last impeachment. Everyone has been waiting around for the other guy to get rid of Trump. Now, it's too late to stop him from ruining the party.

trump will campaign from prison if he has to. He may not win but his doing so will keep the maga trumptards riled up.

You are right, the 1/6 indictment will come next, or will it be the indictment in GA?

I think it goes documents, Georgia, 1/6. It is almost a certainty now that he will be indicted on all of them. But they are going to charge Trump RIGHT NOW in the document case. I think Smith realizes it's got to happen now. So I would expect before the week is out, Trump will be indicted. It's that close.

He got limited, meaning partial immunity. I also doubt he'll get any prison time.

My guess is that the bargain was for very reduced prison time or none at all. Makes sense. That terrifies more than anything else. Those cell doors closing. Meadows has no future in politics, and at this point he clearly knows that. I'm sure he will write a book spilling the beans, and the cult will make the usual excuses. Grab the popcorn.

Dear doofus,

Yes it does. If you can't read the article, try to find someone to read it to you:

"Sources told Andrew Feinberg of The Independent that Meadows' decision to plead guilty was connected to his testimony to a grand jury hearing evidence about Jan. 6 and the mishandling of classified documents."

"Sources told "

you idiots never learn. This is about the top secret documents case. Watch and learn

My guess is that the bargain was for very reduced prison time or none at all. Makes sense. That terrifies more than anything else. Those cell doors closing. Meadows has no future in politics, and at this point he clearly knows that. I'm sure he will write a book spilling the beans, and the cult will make the usual excuses. Grab the popcorn.

Yep, writing a book. Pence, Bolton and all the rest of the clown car did that. Instead of standing up for trump's treason and warning the country at the time, they decided to stay silent until the damage was done and cash in on their inside knowledge. They're traitors to this nation as well.

I don't understand why Pence is even running. The magas hate him for not betraying the country and the rest hate his being a sycophant to trump during his term.

Dear doofus,

Yes it does. If you can't read the article, try to find someone to read it to you:

"Sources told Andrew Feinberg of The Independent that Meadows' decision to plead guilty was connected to his testimony to a grand jury hearing evidence about Jan. 6 and the mishandling of classified documents."

Yep. Meadows was integral in both of those conspiracies, and that's exactly what they are. Meaning lots and lots of people are going down. Rudy, Clark, Eastman, and probably a number of sitting US Congressmen and Senators. I'll bet Ron Johnson isn't feeling too great today. Or Hawley, or Gaetz, or ...... You get the idea. I think the 1/6 conspiracy is going to take dozens of people down. Big names.

Yep, writing a book. Pence, Bolton and all the rest of the clown car did that. Instead of standing up for trump's treason and warning the country at the time, they decided to stay silent until the damage was done and cash in on their inside knowledge. They're traitors to this nation as well.

Yes they are. Every single one of them are cowards.

I don't understand why Pence is even running. The magas hate him for not betraying the country and the rest hate his being a sycophant to trump during his term.

Pence is a pathetic figure. Did you see him riding the motorcycle yesterday? Hilarious. Pence will never, ever come close to being POTUS. It's just pathetically sad that he thinks otherwise. He might be the one guy that both sides hate the most.

"Sources told "

you idiots never learn. This is about the top secret documents case. Watch and learn

You screaming your shrunken head off about Biden being guilty of anything is based on nothing but innuendo and alleged "whistleblowers" no one can locate, including Comer.

Also, bite me.

Back