Mark Meadows to plead guilty and testify against Trump

everything you just said applies to Biden too :laugh:

None of it does except in Trumplestilskin land. You are spouting right-wing conspiracies like they are true. You believe Biden is a crook according to right-wing sites that say so. He is not being indicted. Trump is. Biden's document investigation will show clerical mishandling. Trump deliberately stole them and lied to the FBI and NARA about them. And he moved them to prevent three FBI from taking them back to the archives.
They are not the same. The claims about Biden getting bribed are just that..claims. Look at his income tax forms. He provided them. Trump did not. Why not?

None of it does except in Trumplestilskin land. You are spouting right-wing conspiracies like they are true. You believe Biden is a crook according to right-wing sites that say so. He is not being indicted. Trump is. Biden's document investigation will show clerical mishandling. Trump deliberately stole them and lied to the FBI and NARA about them. And he moved them to prevent three FBI from taking them back to the archives.
They are not the same. The claims about Biden getting bribed are just that..claims. Look at his income tax forms. He provided them. Trump did not. Why not?

You refuse to see an obvious two tier justice system.

half the country is sick of this shit, but you don't care. shit stains don't care!

Trump is done. But he is going to fuck the Republican party right up the ass on his way to prison. Grab the popcorn, it's about to get good. Meadows knows EVERYTHING. And I think it's interesting that he didn't get immunity. So he is well aware that his exposure in all of this is massive, and he cut a deal to shorten his sentence. That is VERY, VERY bad. But not one member of the cult will turn on him. He will be the nominee, and he will be destroyed, along with every single Republican on the ticket, in what is likely to be one of the most massive wave elections we have ever seen. We are about to flush the Trump cult and all of its enablers down the toilet. Good riddance.

Yup. Trump was saying the other day that republicans should be coming to his aid and that's not happenning. Most are turning on him. I suspect he is going to screw them good, probably switch and become third party and take his cult members with him.

There is little chance that a trial will happen any time soon. I'm not sure about the espionage charge, but unless he is legally barred from running, they will make him the nominee. I know a sedition charge will eliminate him from running, but of course Mitch the coward McConnell could have made sure he couldn't run by convicting him in the last impeachment. Everyone has been waiting around for the other guy to get rid of Trump. Now, it's too late to stop him from ruining the party.

Now all the republican candidates will be asked the question, "If elected, will you pardon Trump if he is found guilty?" I'm not sure if the best answer for this would be yes or no?

Now all the republican candidates will be asked the question, "If elected, will you pardon Trump if he is found guilty?" I'm not sure if the best answer for this would be yes or no?

Pence: 'I don't want to talk about hypotheticals'

In other words, let the Trumptards think he will, let everyone else think he won't. Pence is the biggest pussy ever to run for President. Just a complete toady.

Chrisitie will rip into him. The rest will call it a witch hunt without saying one way or the other.

everything you just said applies to Biden too :laugh:

No it doesn't. Sure, lots of democrats would prefer someone younger but none of them will vote for a republican and Biden has already been rated like the 19th best president. Just because ignorant assholes on the right like to paint him otherwise, it ain't true. Biden has accomplished a lot.

Politicians bend the truth. It is part of their business. Legendary? Hell no. Trump set records nobody will ever approach. You Trumpys are so fooled.

Only because he followed Obama who spent 8 years getting us out of the hole the last republican put us in. trump did not do jack shit as far as making the country or economy better. we were at the point we could have begun paying down the debt and that asshole just tacked 3-4 trillion on top of it. Unemployment was below 4% when Trump took over and above 10 when he left.

Former White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows will reportedly plead guilty as part of a plan to indict former President Donald Trump.

Sources told Andrew Feinberg of The Independent that Meadows' decision to plead guilty was connected to his testimony to a grand jury hearing evidence about Jan. 6 and the mishandling of classified documents.

"It is understood that the former North Carolina congressman will plead guilty to several federal charges as part of a deal for which he has already received limited immunity in exchange for his testimony," Feinberg wrote.

Feinberg also reported that special counsel Jack Smith is prepared to ask for an indictment of Trump as soon as Thursday.

If he does, will Merrick Garland release Meadows wife and children unharmed?

In other words, let the Trumptards think he will, let everyone else think he won't. Pence is the biggest pussy ever to run for President. Just a complete toady.

Chrisitie will rip into him. The rest will call it a witch hunt without saying one way or the other.

Yes Pence said the other day that "the DoJ should not indict Trump, it would be bad for the country". He was then immediately asked that if Trump is guilty, should he not be prosecuted? His response was an emphatic "Let me be perfectly clear here, noone in this country is above the law!" I just had to laugh, how could someone make those statements back to back with a straight face?

No it doesn't. Sure, lots of democrats would prefer someone younger but none of them will vote for a republican and Biden has already been rated like the 19th best president. Just because ignorant assholes on the right like to paint him otherwise, it ain't true. Biden has accomplished a lot.

they sit elections out when presented with a crook like Biden

The prick is a crook and a thief. He has crimes to pay for. It is obvious. Who is nuts enough to want him in office again? We were lucky to survive his last term.

Again - everything in bold applies in spades to Dementia Joe.

Let me cut to the chase.

Trump : 'Mark Meadows who? Hardly knew him? Maybe he was a coffee boy. Sounds like he was RINO.'

Let me cut to the chase.

Trump : 'Mark Meadows who? Hardly knew him? Maybe he was a coffee boy. Sounds like he was RINO.'

One thing is for certain, Heinrich Himmler on behalf of Xi's man Joe has ensured the GOP nomination for Donald Trump - probably the election as well - depending on how effective the democrat fraud machine is.

Yes Pence said the other day that "the DoJ should not indict Trump, it would be bad for the country". He was then immediately asked that if Trump is guilty, should he not be prosecuted? His response was an emphatic "Let me be perfectly clear here, noone in this country is above the law!" I just had to laugh, how could someone make those statements back to back with a straight face?

Yep, same thing, same thought. No one is above the law. Well, maybe Trump. But NO ONE. Except Trump. So to be clear, no one is above the law.

Got it, Mike.

I hope meadows dies in prison

I'm guessing all of Trump's minions will roll on him to save their own asses. The promise of parole-if-elected rings hollow since Trump betrayed all of his followers after 1/6. Only the really stupid and/or insane would believe Trump would risk himself to save them.

Yep, same thing, same thought. No one is above the law. Well, maybe Trump. But NO ONE. Except Trump. So to be clear, no one is above the law.

Got it, Mike.

Ya Pence just represents everything people hate in politicians. That is why he has no constituency other than religious people who tend to be the biggest hypocrites themselves.

He would say to a person face 'I like A the best' if he thought that would get their vote and then 2 seconds later to another person in the same audience 'I like B the best' to get their vote. All the while expecting the audience and voters to not care about his hypocrisy.

He is an entirely empty suit. A Chat GPT puppet person, giving the answers people want to hear but with no moral or actual position of his own.

Back