Mark Meadows to plead guilty and testify against Trump

Former White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows will reportedly plead guilty as part of a plan to indict former President Donald Trump.

Sources told Andrew Feinberg of The Independent that Meadows' decision to plead guilty was connected to his testimony to a grand jury hearing evidence about Jan. 6 and the mishandling of classified documents.

"It is understood that the former North Carolina congressman will plead guilty to several federal charges as part of a deal for which he has already received limited immunity in exchange for his testimony," Feinberg wrote.

Feinberg also reported that special counsel Jack Smith is prepared to ask for an indictment of Trump as soon as Thursday.

The year continues to become more interesting.

Yes and yes. He is the victim. He'll raise millions off of this indictment. And the cult will LOVE him for fighting the battle against the forces of evil. They are the most gullible bunch I've ever seen. The right wing bubble created by the GOP is now making it impossible for them to get the genie back in the bottle.

True, there are people like that, but his cult is dwindling in size.

Former White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows will reportedly plead guilty as part of a plan to indict former President Donald Trump.

Sources told Andrew Feinberg of The Independent that Meadows' decision to plead guilty was connected to his testimony to a grand jury hearing evidence about Jan. 6 and the mishandling of classified documents.

"It is understood that the former North Carolina congressman will plead guilty to several federal charges as part of a deal for which he has already received limited immunity in exchange for his testimony," Feinberg wrote.

Feinberg also reported that special counsel Jack Smith is prepared to ask for an indictment of Trump as soon as Thursday.

I've been suspecting this ever since Mark Meadows turned over his phone and all his E-Mail to the Grand Jury!

It was obviously very Damning evidence!

My take is that it is still plenty big enough to buzzsaw through the primaries, destroying poor helpless doofuses like Lil Ron Ron.

Possibly, but all campaigns run on money, not nutjobs. His cult will make noise, maybe even murder other Americans, but it's dying.

I warned you about a year and a half ago that we will not be allowed to have Trump as President again......its obvious.

Allowed? The prick is a crook and a thief. He has crimes to pay for. It is obvious. Who is nuts enough to want him in office again? We were lucky to survive his last term.

Only in the minds of idiots that think J/6th wasn’t an attack on our nation

Notice how most Trump Tuckers will only mention 1/6 in terms of a terrorist behind shot by police defending the United States Congress. They don't like to talk about the treason and the ultimate plan.

you are a partisan shit stain. only such a shit stain would say Biden is honest when his lies are legendary and well documented

Politicians bend the truth. It is part of their business. Legendary? Hell no. Trump set records nobody will ever approach. You Trumpys are so fooled.

Back