Mark Meadows to plead guilty and testify against Trump

Yep. Meadows was integral in both of those conspiracies, and that's exactly what they are. Meaning lots and lots of people are going down. Rudy, Clark, Eastman, and probably a number of sitting US Congressmen and Senators. I'll bet Ron Johnson isn't feeling too great today. Or Hawley, or Gaetz, or ...... You get the idea. I think the 1/6 conspiracy is going to take dozens of people down. Big names.

That's why they were all screaming for pardons. trump obviously needed others to take the fall.

Former White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows will reportedly plead guilty as part of a plan to indict former President Donald Trump.

Sources told Andrew Feinberg of The Independent that Meadows' decision to plead guilty was connected to his testimony to a grand jury hearing evidence about Jan. 6 and the mishandling of classified documents.

"It is understood that the former North Carolina congressman will plead guilty to several federal charges as part of a deal for which he has already received limited immunity in exchange for his testimony," Feinberg wrote.

Feinberg also reported that special counsel Jack Smith is prepared to ask for an indictment of Trump as soon as Thursday.

I just heard that on the radio, but cant find it in print. Where can I find a link?

Pence is a pathetic figure. Did you see him riding the motorcycle yesterday? Hilarious. Pence will never, ever come close to being POTUS. It's just pathetically sad that he thinks otherwise. He might be the one guy that both sides hate the most.

Pence is like the whimp to trump's bully. The only reason he certified the 2020 election is because Dan Quayle told him he had to. Let me repeat that - even Dan Quayle knew more than Pence did on how to transition power.

WOW, I just saw the article. That is huge, you do not get such a deal if you do not have good stuff to give. Trump is in serious trouble.

I wonder however, will this make the Republicans more likely to nominate him, and the Democrats more likely to win the general?

WOW, I just saw the article. That is huge, you do not get such a deal if you do not have good stuff to give. Trump is in serious trouble.

I wonder however, will this make the Republicans more likely to nominate him, and the Democrats more likely to win the general?

Yes and yes. He is the victim. He'll raise millions off of this indictment. And the cult will LOVE him for fighting the battle against the forces of evil. They are the most gullible bunch I've ever seen. The right wing bubble created by the GOP is now making it impossible for them to get the genie back in the bottle.

You screaming your shrunken head off about Biden being guilty of anything is based on nothing but innuendo and alleged "whistleblowers" no one can locate, including Comer.

Also, bite me.

you have a retarded echo chamber. Nobody lost a whistleblower. That is your fake news - the same one you used for 3 years to pretend Trump colluded with Russia

you have a retarded echo chamber. Nobody lost a whistleblower. That is your fake news - the same one you used for 3 years to pretend Trump colluded with Russia

Did you see the part when I told you to bite me? LOL - you're such and adorable little trumptard.

https://www.newsweek.com/james-comer-mocked-hearing-losing-biden-whistleblower-1800733

"Kentucky Republican James Comer was put on the spot during a House Oversight hearing on Tuesday after he admitted to losing an informant in the Biden family's alleged financial crime investigation."

I warned you about a year and a half ago that we will not be allowed to have Trump as President again......its obvious.

Pence is like the whimp to trump's bully. The only reason he certified the 2020 election is because Dan Quayle told him he had to. Let me repeat that - even Dan Quayle knew more than Pence did on how to transition power.

Pence was hoping for a different answer, because if he thought there was ANY legal cover for the coup, he would have been an active participant. I award Pence no points for simply doing his job. And what kind of gutless fucking cowardice does it take not to come out and say 'Fuck Trump, he literally wanted me dead'. Nope, not Pence. What a toady.

I warned you about a year and a half ago that we will not be allowed to have Trump as President again......its obvious.

Yes, because people will not vote for a traitor. At least most people. I know you will though. You are too fucking stupid to see the truth.

This is different, Trump no longer has immunity and no longer controls the justice department. Mark Meadows is admitting to crimes, and anything he did, he did with Trump.

Keep voting for him!

He will be legally allowed. But you were right about how such a conviction looks to the sane electorate.

Pence was hoping for a different answer, because if he thought there was ANY legal cover for the coup, he would have been an active participant. I award Pence no points for simply doing his job. And what kind of gutless fucking cowardice does it take not to come out and say 'Fuck Trump, he literally wanted me dead'. Nope, not Pence. What a toady.

I cannot argue. Pence is the "Chamberlain of all Chamberlains".

Did you see the part when I told you to bite me? LOL - you're such and adorable little trumptard.

https://www.newsweek.com/james-comer-mocked-hearing-losing-biden-whistleblower-1800733

"Kentucky Republican James Comer was put on the spot during a House Oversight hearing on Tuesday after he admitted to losing an informant in the Biden family's alleged financial crime investigation."

again retard. nobody lost the whistleblower

"the whistleblower who has come forward about the FBI record alleging that then-Vice President Joe Biden engaged in a bribery scheme with a foreign national isn’t missing.”

Find a less retarded echo chamber

again retard. nobody lost the whistleblower

"the whistleblower who has come forward about the FBI record alleging that then-Vice President Joe Biden engaged in a bribery scheme with a foreign national isn’t missing.”

Find a less retarded echo chamber

You keep missing the part where I tell you to bite me, trumptard. Now buzz off and don't go off your meds again.

Back