Mark Sanford: Just Plain Bizzare

I agree.... "I love your tan lines"???? there is no reason for that sort of stuff to be part of the public discourse.

He's the governor.

Who gets to choose what is relevant and what isn't .. and if you leave shit out don't you open yourself to the charge of covering it up?

Nah; I'm not that judgmental. It's his personal life. It's between him & his wife.

I don't think having an affair makes someone unfit for office. We'd have a thin list of candidates if that were so. There have been times in history when it was expected for political leaders to have a mistress.

Not making excuses for him. I've always been loyal, and that's important to me, but it's a standard I have for myself & not others. It has nothing to do w/ his position.

Nah; I'm not that judgmental. It's his personal life. It's between him & his wife.

I don't think having an affair makes someone unfit for office. We'd have a thin list of candidates if that were so. There have been times in history when it was expected for political leaders to have a mistress.

Not making excuses for him. I've always been loyal, and that's important to me, but it's a standard I have for myself & not others. It has nothing to do w/ his position.

Whether his affair is important or not is up to the people of his state.

I agree that an affair is between husband and wife .. until it intrudes of the business of the state.

You can't be the governor and just disappear for 5 days.

You can't use public funds to have sex, if that's what he did.

I think the difference between what he and Clinton did was that Clinton did the deed quietly.

As a private citizen he can do whatever he wants. But as an elected official, he has a duty, an oath, and a responsibility to conduct himself in the people's best interest.

Perhaps we should stop electing people based on money and start electing people who really want to serve the interests of their constituents.

Or, just elect all women.

The wife kicked him out a couple of weeks ago. I hope she sticks with that. The guy is a loserman.

What does that tell you?

His wife kicked him out and his sons knew of his affair .. YET, he still disappeared for 5 days to be with his squeeze.

All hail the power of pussy.

Women don't react this way .. why?

Because they already have the pussy. :0)

Men will die to get it.

Oh lawd, why did you curse us with this penis?

What does that tell you?

His wife kicked him out and his sons knew of his affair .. YET, he still disappeared for 5 days to be with his squeeze.

Men will die to get it.

i can write my name in snow :cool:

What does that tell you?

Men will die to get it.

Because we need to spread the seed Po. That's just all there is to it. If it makes you feel better Women go through the same shit. It works like this

You see that hotty in the painted on jeans, Mr. Johnson notices and Mr. Brain turns into a pile of shit.

Now put Miss. Painted Jeans in your seat and come walking into the room with a baby in your arms and see how fast her brain turns to mush.

There is justice in this world....the only problem is that it's mostly reciprical.

Whether his affair is important or not is up to the people of his state.

I agree that an affair is between husband and wife .. until it intrudes of the business of the state.

You can't be the governor and just disappear for 5 days.

You can't use public funds to have sex, if that's what he did.

I think the difference between what he and Clinton did was that Clinton did the deed quietly.

As a private citizen he can do whatever he wants. But as an elected official, he has a duty, an oath, and a responsibility to conduct himself in the people's best interest.

Perhaps we should stop electing people based on money and start electing people who really want to serve the interests of their constituents.

Or, just elect all women.

Now look, we all know the power that women have on us men so I aint throwing no stones there. I didn't give a shit about Clintons BJ and I don't care about Sanfords Bueno Aires fling.

But being cheif executive of a state and taking off for five days to chase a skirt with out letting anyone know where you are or delegating an executive to be in charge is just kinda telling me that Mark Sanford, to be generous, is not feeling well.

He should make this easier on him self and resign, deal with his wife and family and go somewhere and get it all together. He needs to stay out of politics until he feels better though his political career may be done for pulling this stupid, stupid stunt.

Good God. The man lives in the second largest textile state in the country. He should have just told everyone he was going to Argentina on a Free Trade mission.

Now look, we all know the power that women have on us men so I aint throwing no stones there. I didn't give a shit about Clintons BJ and I don't care about Sanfords Bueno Aires fling.

But being cheif executive of a state and taking off for five days to chase a skirt with out letting anyone know where you are or delegating an executive to be in charge is just kinda telling me that Mark Sanford, to be generous, is not feeling well.

He should make this easier on him self and resign, deal with his wife and family and go somewhere and get it all together. He needs to stay out of politics until he feels better though his political career may be done for pulling this stupid, stupid stunt.

Good God. The man lives in the second largest textile state in the country. He should have just told everyone he was going to Argentina on a Free Trade mission.

I understand your point brother .. but power does something different to us than it does to women. Neither Sanford, Clinton, Spitzer, Edwards, Ensign, or any of the others in a long ass line of men who penis's were larger than their brains are an anomaly.

Don't get it twisted .. I'm not speaking as a saint or as someone who doesn't spend an equally inordinate amount of time just imaging pussy.

I'm here to celebrate its power. I kneel in awe of its incredible power.

It appears to me that in fact Sanford may be happier today than he was yesterday. He'll soon be free of elective obligations, and he'll have his freedom from his wife, children, and his past. I believe his relationship with the pussy is all that matters to him and he'll risk anything and everything to maintain it.

However, pussy has a way of being attracted to power. When he's out of power he may be way less attractive to the P.

If he goes through all of this and the P leaves him for a better opportunity .. then you will truly see a broken man. Broken because he was foolish enough to put pussy over the value of his wife and children. Fuck what he did to the state and his political career .. but what he did to his family deserves no sympathy .. only the understanding of the power of the Pussy.

BINGO. If the man can't dream up a better way to get down to Argentina to break up with his paramour than not telling anyone where he is going and skipping town for a week leaving everyone in the lurch, with his staff concocting horseshit stories about the Appalachian Trail, he cannot be terribly bright. Or he wanted to get caught.

BINGO. If the man can't dream up a better way to get down to Argentina to break up with his paramour than not telling anyone where he is going and skipping town for a week leaving everyone in the lurch, with his staff concocting horseshit stories about the Appalachian Trail, he cannot be terribly bright. Or he wanted to get caught.

How can anything else be true?

Even though he's a republican he's not entirely stupid. He KNEW he would get caught.

Y'all don't understand the power.

I said nothing of the kind, cabana boy.... you seem to longingly think that "bend over" automatically has a solely homosexual connotation.... that's clearly the wishful thinking of a closeted gay man like you, but not at all what I had in mind when I wrote it.

Then why don't you explain what you FEEL it means to tell someone to "bend over and get used to it"??

Or you could give the Christian meaning.

Back