Massive 2020 Voter Fraud Uncovered in Michigan –

Why? You're scumbag liar who claimed you don't give a fuck what I think but now you have a major case of Butthurtis because you really do care what I think.

Do you need some ointment? A Penicillin shot? LOL

Nothing about the proven fraud and GBI that filled out phony registration forms so those votes could be stolen? Just like Incest Joe said. And one more time, you do not mean shit to me or anyone else who values the truth.

I already told you to fuck yourself. If you cannot say one thing on topic you do not belong in the conversation. Also do not ever tell me what I have to do for you, you subhuman POS.
The subhuman piece of shit is the dumbass liar who posted this:

I could give one fuck about what you think.

The fact you keep asking for my opinion is proof you're a scumbag liar coldjoint. I have no doubt you have a criminal background. You have the profile of a wife-beater and thug.

The subhuman piece of shit is the dumbass liar who posted this:

The fact you keep asking for my opinion is proof you're a scumbag liar coldjoint. I have no doubt you have a criminal background. You have the profile of a wife-beater and thug.

The proven fraud traitor?

soon.

first I am going to spend some time calling you a piece of shit and a barely functioning retard

I like to be truthful

Not much I can call someone as dumb as you. Although low IQ traitor is one thing. And a self important jack off trying to impress the wrong person.

Stop posting to me if you don't want my opinion, dumbass.

Your opinion on the proven fraud? Have not heard that yet troll. You should stop whining like a little bitch and answer the question. What about the proven fraud?

I suppose I will just report you for spamming.

Your opinion on the proven fraud? Have not heard that yet troll. You should stop whining like a little bitch and answer the question. What about the proven fraud?
Did you bang your head against the bars too much, inmate? I haven't given my opinion because you said you don't give a fuck about my opinion. Do I really need to repost your own words?

Did you bang your head against the bars too much, inmate? I haven't given my opinion because you said you don't give a fuck about my opinion. Do I really need to repost your own words?

Then why are you here pissant? You have made that clear as I have made clear what you say means nothing. Glad that is settled. Now you are free to troll someone else who posts the truths you are so fucking scared of.

Then why are you here pissant?
Because I dislike criminals, terrorists and traitors, inmate. Go back to the cold joint, son. It's where you belong. Three hots and a cot! LOL

32o9y2.jpg

Back