Massive 2020 Voter Fraud Uncovered in Michigan –

Nah. You're factually wrong on both counts.

Though, I haven't discounted that some here could be posting from the multiverse, where alternate versions of history exist. There probably is a parallel universe where Dems rigged the election, and probably one where Republicans did.

Not this one, though. In this one, we had a legit election, which Trump lost & Biden won.

There was no election in 2020, Drunk. The election faulted due to election fraud by Democrats. You cannot make the evidence of that fraud just disappear, Drunk.
Trump did not lose. Biden did not win. You cannot lose or win something that never took place.

neither do you shit stain
Insult fallacy.
What I presented is logic.
Buzzword fallacy.
I have no idea if that website published something real or fake this time - and neither do you.
Bulverism fallacy.
but the only person that will acknowledge that fact is me.
Bulverism fallacy.
And the only person to acknowledge the fact that that website has been caught publishing lies in the past is me.
Hallucination. Bulverism fallacy.
so go cheerlead for websites some more. pom-poms are all you bring to a debate
Bulverism fallacy. Word stuffing.

No argument presented.

NO BALLOTS
NO VOTES
NO FRAUD

Loser.

Fake ballots. Unconstitutionally changed election laws. Compromised voting machine software. Counting after hours with no observers present. Registrations of more people than are legally able to vote in the district. Unconstitutional certification of elections. Conducting elections by those campaigning in elections.

All election fraud. All done by DEMOCRATS.

lol as all the usual Derps default to believing a site that is about as serious as The Onion.

What you DO NOT do, is believe an article from The Onion or The Babylon Bee or Gateway Pundit as anything to be taken seriously.

No one, NO ONE, needs to prove the articles are not true and factual. The default position is they are always false. The first two for satire, the latter for propaganda. If you cannot find the stories on other sites do not EVER take them seriously.

You have had your public service message 'Reading Fake News sites for Dummies', and can thank me for it, later.

Bulverism fallacy.

I figure you'll end up in the newspapers after murdering a bunch of innocent Americans. I hope SWAT doesn't kill you. It'd be better if they shot you through the spine and you ended up in a wheelchair shitting in a bag with a life sentence.

It is YOU supporting The Oligarchy, Sock. Inversion fallacy. Don't try to hide behind the flag or the Constitution you despise.

That's clearly a lie and you are clearly a fucking moron. So were you banned from another forum or did you get out of jail? Why were you gone for 8 months and then posted over 60 posts your first day back?

If I'm part of the problem, am I one of those you want to murder?

Hallucinations and paranoia, Sock.

The thread is about fraud troll.
...and you said "I could give one fuck about what you think." So what's the fucking problem, son?

Isn't massive voter fraud a problem in Third World Shitholes that have Kings? Oh, wait! They don't vote for their Kings. :rofl2:

Back