Massive 2020 Voter Fraud Uncovered in Michigan –

When I clicked on the OP's link my McAfee virus scan activated with a huge "content blocked" warning! No joke!

I had the same problem.

Advice to Trumpers:

7v7r0r.jpg

This thread is not about Incest Joe, stupid.

I just love how you guys can see all those FACTS and PROOF, and INDICTMENTS and CONVICTIONS, re Trump and his admin and call it 'nothing' and a 'hoax', and yet with so many investigations and years there is NOTHING about Joe Biden. ZERO. As James Comer keeps saying all you have is 'hope' it leads to real evidence and proof one day. Maybe in the next launched investigation. lol.

I just love how you guys can see all those FACTS and PROOF, and INDICTMENTS and CONVICTIONS, re Trump and his admin and call it 'nothing' and a 'hoax', and yet with so many investigations and years there is NOTHING about Joe Biden. ZERO. As James Comer keeps saying all you have is 'hope' it leads to real evidence and proof one day. Maybe in the next launched investigation. lol.

Coldjoint's name is a clue of where he's been since he stopped posting last December: In the Cold Joint. LOL I'm guessing drugs or petty theft.

7v7uc4.jpg

Coldjoint's name is a clue of where he's been since he stopped posting last December: In the Cold Joint. LOL I'm guessing drugs or petty theft.

7v7uc4.jpg

More likely released from Jan6th insurrection incarceration.

Almost certainly some derps from this site got caught up in that.

There are very few Trumper idiots on JPP who I believe have the spine to participate in something that would get them hurt. Most are elderly nutjobs posting from their shitty room in a retirement facility.

There are very few Trumper idiots on JPP who I believe have the spine to participate in something that would get them hurt. Most are elderly nutjobs posting from their shitty room in a retirement facility.

Most of them spent message board careers blustering about second amendment solutions and using their bang bangs to fight for 'freedom'

I don't think there are any MAGAs on JPP who would do anything to risk arrest, despite spending years on message boards stroking the barrels of their bang bangs, and muttering threats about the imminent civil war.

Most of them spent message board careers blustering about second amendment solutions and using their bang bangs to fight for 'freedom'

The idiots love to post about the "3 percenters" AKA Threepers but the truth is that 97% of them stayed home on 1/6 just like SmarterthanYou. All talk, no action.

I don't think there are any MAGAs on JPP who would do anything to risk arrest, despite spending years on message boards stroking the barrels of their bang bangs, and muttering threats about the imminent civil war.

Most of them, like Hawkeye, Truth Detector, Grok, etc, are just angry, impotent old geezers lashing out from their shitty retirement rooms. The younger ones like Stone and STY are simply loudmouthed cowards advocating murdering Americans from their keyboards and hoping one of the dumbasses takes the bait.

troll boys have taken over this thread

Dutch Oven and Retard in the Night are on permanent ignore :laugh:

I recommend others do the same - so much more pleasant reading with the shit tards hidden

...and you said "I could give one fuck about what you think." So what's the fucking problem, son?

Isn't massive voter fraud a problem in Third World Shitholes that have Kings? Oh, wait! They don't vote for their Kings. :rofl2:

Biden has turned the US into a 3rd world shithole. That is why shit like you fits in so nicely. Now, what about the proven fraud?

troll boys have taken over this thread

Dutch Oven and Retard in the Night are on permanent ignore :laugh:

I recommend others do the same - so much more pleasant reading with the shit tards hidden

If you put people on ignore you miss the spontaneous stupidity.

^^^
More proof Coldjoint gives a fuck about what I think.
qpoJR5a.gif
z2Kw2et.gif
qpoJR5a.gif

Here is a follow up article about the proven fraud you refuse to talk about.

Guns, Burner Phones and Fake Registrations – The Buried Michigan Voter Fraud Scandal: GBI Strategies Director Gary Bell Had 70 Organizations Operating in 20 States in 2020 – TIED TO JOE BIDEN CAMPAIGN

There were never any arrests. And the investigation was turned over to the FBI where it went to die, just like all of the other Democrat voter fraud investigations. Back in November 2020 Bill Barr appointed a notorious DOJ attorney who covered up voter fraud crimes.

There has always been unanswered statistical irregularities about absentee ballots from the 2020 election. These irregularities suggest massive, systemic, voter fraud among absentee ballots. Viewing the percentage of the vote each candidate won from absentee voters precinct by precinct, one can see a very suspicious correlation between the candidates in 2020 that does not exist in 2016. This suggests there was major electronic manipulation of votes combined with the physical ballots placed to back up those fraudulent votes.

GBI is a part of the massive fraud machine Incest Joe told us about in a lucid moment.

GBI Strategies LLC is a left-wing campaign consulting company run by Gary Bell with a mailing address in Alexandria, Virginia. A quick online search also shows that GBI Strategies, LLC is located in Tennessee. Gary Bell has a limited presence online. He keeps a low profile despite his impressive resume.

According to Compmo Group Gary Bell manages over 70 “organizing operations” in 20 states and lends logistical and consulting support to another 7 states.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/08/muskegon-voter-fraud-scandal-gbi-strategies-director-gary/

WHO IS FUNDING GBI STRATEGIES?

FEC filings show that the far-left Black PAC organizations paid GBI Strategies $11,254,919 in 2020.

Via Kanekoa the Great:

Committee: Black PAC
Payee: GBI Strategies LLC
Candidate: Joseph R. Biden Jr.
Address: 5809 Fifer Dr. Alexandria, VA, 22303
Purpose: Canvassing
Year-To-Date: $11,254,919

So Black PAC paid GBI Strategies LLC $11 million to canvas for the 2020 Joe Biden presidential campaign?

We’ve always known the 2020 election was fraudulent. We have been documenting it for years. The mainstream media tried to gaslight America about the 2020 coup. But only the Gateway Pundit keeps bringing the receipts.

I'm not refusing, dumbass. You're a liar and if you want an answer from me, you have to take back your lie.

I already told you to fuck yourself. If you cannot say one thing on topic you do not belong in the conversation. Also do not ever tell me what I have to do for you, you subhuman POS.

Back