Massive 2020 Voter Fraud Uncovered in Michigan –

Does it matter? They are shitting on the people.They have intimidated people for a reason. The reason is the fraud they have failed to cover up.

Well I have been saying for a long time now that the people are now largely ignorant cowards and that this dark age will last a long time...but I would like to be wrong....I keep looking for evidence that I am wrong.

Does it matter? They are shitting on the people.They have intimidated people for a reason. The reason is the fraud they have failed to cover up.
Well I have been saying for a long time now that the people are now largely ignorant cowards and that this dark age will last a long time...but I would like to be wrong....I keep looking for evidence that I am wrong.
I suspect both of you are anti-American foreigners. Sad. Let's hope the Patriot Act goes after people like you.

6m7y1a.gif

That's clearly a lie and you are clearly a fucking moron. So were you banned from another forum or did you get out of jail? Why were you gone for 8 months and then posted over 60 posts your first day back?

If I'm part of the problem, am I one of those you want to murder?

All of that is irrelevant, like you . How about the proven fraud?

When I clicked on the OP's link my McAfee virus scan activated with a huge "content blocked" warning! No joke!

I wish there was a rule about linking posters to dangerous sites. Who knows what these unscrupulous sites would do? Best bet is to examine every site before you go to it. Even with virus software you never know.

Answer the question troll.
Why? You claimed you don't care. Admit you're a fucking liar and that you really do care then I'll be happy to answer any moronic, anti-American questions you have for me.

Are you a monarchist cocksucker? Most foreign anti-Americans are monarchist racists. British? Aussie? If Aussie that means you're not only a Down Under dumbass, but sucking the cock of a foreign king. LOL

Why? You claimed you don't care. Admit you're a fucking liar and that you really do care then I'll be happy to answer any moronic, anti-American questions you have for me.

Are you a monarchist cocksucker? Most foreign anti-Americans are monarchist racists. British? Aussie? If Aussie that means you're not only a Down Under dumbass, but sucking the cock of a foreign king. LOL

Still nothing about the proven fraud. Fail troll.

Did you take the Russia hoax seriously? I bet you fucking did. It is time for you to contribute something or STFU.

This Russia Hoax as outlined by the REPUBLICAN LEAD Senate committee?

Senate report outlines ‘grave’ Russian threat in 2016 election interference probe
The report details ties between the Trump campaign and Russia but doesn’t find evidence of coordinated scheme

And that lead to all these indictments and convictions in the Mueller investigation??

Leading to all these convictions??

Ya i took the Russia "hoax" seriously, as i should.

But it was no Joe Biden/Hunter investigation. that one has real stuff between the buns.

noburger.jpg

You guys would jizz all over yourselves to have the type of Russia Hoax convictions versus Biden instead of all the investigations coming up empty.

This Russia Hoax as outlined by the REPUBLICAN LEAD Senate committee?

And that lead to all these indictments and convictions in the Mueller investigation??

Leading to all these convictions??

Ya i took the Russia "hoax" seriously, as i should.

But it was no Joe Biden/Hunter investigation. that one has real stuff between the buns.

noburger.jpg

You guys would jizz all over yourselves to have the type of Russia Hoax convictions versus Biden instead of all the investigations coming up empty.

Boy! You are a special kind of stupid.:fap:

I said I did not care what you thought about me. I am not proven fraud. That is the topic. You have nothing to say about it.
Seems like you don't care about my opinion, but now you do. The fact you refused to answer the question about being a foreigner, especially a monarchist, is interesting.

You are pretty full of yourself. I could give one fuck about what you think. You are part of the problem.

Last edited:
Back