Massive 2020 Voter Fraud Uncovered in Michigan –

lol as all the usual Derps default to believing a site that is about as serious as The Onion.

What you DO NOT do, is believe an article from The Onion or The Babylon Bee or Gateway Pundit as anything to be taken seriously.

No one, NO ONE, needs to prove the articles are not true and factual. The default position is they are always false. The first two for satire, the latter for propaganda. If you cannot find the stories on other sites do not EVER take them seriously.

You have had your public service message 'Reading Fake News sites for Dummies', and can thank me for it, later.

These were reports made by the Muskegon police department and city clerk, Gateway is only publishing what they reported.

It's not like and lefty news organization will ever publish this story.

Just prove the information here is inaccurate. I'll wait.

Where does it say that? It is still organized fraud. The election was OBVIOUSLY stolen. Traitor.

lol as all the usual Derps default to believing a site that is about as serious as The Onion.

What you DO NOT do, is believe an article from The Onion or The Babylon Bee or Gateway Pundit as anything to be taken seriously.

No one, NO ONE, needs to prove the articles are not true and factual. The default position is they are always false. The first two for satire, the latter for propaganda. If you cannot find the stories on other sites do not EVER take them seriously.

You have had your public service message 'Reading Fake News sites for Dummies', and can thank me for it, later.

You are an idiot. Look at what the article says. The NYT lies like a fucking rug.

Nah. You're factually wrong on both counts.

Though, I haven't discounted that some here could be posting from the multiverse, where alternate versions of history exist. There probably is a parallel universe where Dems rigged the election, and probably one where Republicans did.

Not this one, though. In this one, we had a legit election, which Trump lost & Biden won.

Soon you will be exposed as a traitor. More proof is coming. What the MSM did not report on. They have bitten off more than they can chew.

Here it is. An investigation hidden for years.

Police Find: TENS OF THOUSANDS of Fake Registrations, Bags of Pre-Paid Gift Cards, Guns with Silencers, Burner Phones, and a Democrat-Funded Organization with Multiple Temporary Facilities in Several States

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/08/now-we-have-proof-tgp-exclusive-massive-2020/
Gateway Pundit? Really? You just lost this argument before it even started.
Coldjoint hasn't posted here since last December and, at this point, has posted 54 posts today. Either he just got banned from TPF or he just got out of prison.

What he and everyone like him is too fucking moronic to understand is that he's actually claiming the Democrats are smarter than Trump and the entire Republican Party to pull the wool over the eyes of over 74M Trumpian morons.

These were reports made by the Muskegon police department and city clerk, Gateway is only publishing what they reported.

It's not like and lefty news organization will ever publish this story.

Just prove the information here is inaccurate. I'll wait.

You are an idiot. Look at what the article says. The NYT lies like a fucking rug.

Look at what The Onion article says. OMG

And did you see what The Babylon Bee article says. OMG.

FLOL at anyone being dumb enough to take any article from these sources as if true and accurate. They are NOT to be taken seriously.

FLOL at anyone being dumb enough to take any article from these sources as if true and accurate. They are NOT to be taken seriously.

My antivirus software alerted me against Gateway Pundit:
7v6ch7.jpg

Did you take the Russia hoax seriously? I bet you fucking did. It is time for you to contribute something or STFU.

Identify everyone in that video you will find about 10 FBI agents. At least.

I figure you'll end up in the newspapers after murdering a bunch of innocent Americans. I hope SWAT doesn't kill you. It'd be better if they shot you through the spine and you ended up in a wheelchair shitting in a bag with a life sentence.

Back