Massive 2020 Voter Fraud Uncovered in Michigan –

What have you dug for? You have not even discussed the article. You are weak willed gullible POS. Now dispute what the article says with facts or STFU.

One more time, stupid bitch.

“In all, we estimate we received several hundred applications that had such irregularities,” Meisch said.”

Meisch said no ballots were issued to any application with suspected voter registration irregularities.

Despite claims to the contrary, this investigation is in no way related to ballots or ballot drop boxes,” a statement from MSP reads. ”None of the alleged fraudulent voter registrations resulted in voters receiving absentee ballot applications or ballots, any resulting registrations have been voided, and there is no expected impact on any election.”

https://www.wzzm13.com/amp/article/...tions/69-569903d4-b0f0-43c4-acb5-ff96b7af9a9e

tons of bullshit has been debunked

Here is the most glaring example you retards ignored

-----------------------------

The Gateway Pundit falsely claimed that Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger's brother "Ron" worked for a Chinese tech firm. Raffensperger's brother's name was not Ron and he did not work for a Chinese company. :laugh:

Not debunked, denied. There is a big difference.

One more time, stupid bitch.

“In all, we estimate we received several hundred applications that had such irregularities,” Meisch said.”

Meisch said no ballots were issued to any application with suspected voter registration irregularities.

Despite claims to the contrary, this investigation is in no way related to ballots or ballot drop boxes,” a statement from MSP reads. ”None of the alleged fraudulent voter registrations resulted in voters receiving absentee ballot applications or ballots, any resulting registrations have been voided, and there is no expected impact on any election.”

https://www.wzzm13.com/amp/article/...tions/69-569903d4-b0f0-43c4-acb5-ff96b7af9a9e

Keep going. There a are lot of things you have not mentioned. Massive organized fraud just like Incest Joe said.

Want to see the REAL story rather than some bullshit from a forum shitstain?

Despite claims to the contrary, this investigation is in no way related to ballots or ballot drop boxes,” a statement from MSP reads. “None of the alleged fraudulent voter registrations resulted in voters receiving absentee ballot applications or ballots, any resulting registrations have been voided, and there is no expected impact on any election.”

Selective quoting (cherry picking fallacy). Contextomy fallacy. Michigan never chose any electors.

The 2020 election was the most secure in American history.

The only reason anyone believes it was rigged is because a pathological liar, who can't stand losing, said so.

it links to another website, but not an actual law enforcement website

Are you the type of person that doesn't question things, you just find anything to confirm your initial bias and treats it as gospel? Sure looks like it

Police generally don't put reports on websites. They contain personal identifying information, dope. If you want, you CAN get a copy of one though.

Attempted proof by Bulverism.

You and your bullshit source just got busted in your lies, bitch.

Only “several hundred” deemed improper and NO BALLOTS provided or cast.

Hyperbolic lying asswipe.

Argument from randU fallacy. Making up numbers and using them as 'data' isn't going to work.

There was no 2020 election. Anyone say the 2020 election was the 'most secure in American history' is knowingly lying.

You can't lose what never took place, Drunk. You are a pathological liar.

Nah. You're factually wrong on both counts.

Though, I haven't discounted that some here could be posting from the multiverse, where alternate versions of history exist. There probably is a parallel universe where Dems rigged the election, and probably one where Republicans did.

Not this one, though. In this one, we had a legit election, which Trump lost & Biden won.

Nah. You're factually wrong on both counts.

Though, I haven't discounted that some here could be posting from the multiverse, where alternate versions of history exist. There probably is a parallel universe where Dems rigged the election, and probably one where Republicans did.

Not this one, though. In this one, we had a legit election, which Trump lost & Biden won.

Poor Into the Scum in mentally impaired and suffering from schizophrenia

They think the destruction of this country is funny. These people are not even remotely Americans. I have found from experience this color upsets so called liberals

When are you going to get that cold solder joint in your skull fixed??????

I got news for you. You have got the final say in absolutely nothing. Go away troll.

neither do you shit stain

What I presented is logic. I have no idea if that website published something real or fake this time - and neither do you.

but the only person that will acknowledge that fact is me.

And the only person to acknowledge the fact that that website has been caught publishing lies in the past is me.

so go cheerlead for websites some more. pom-poms are all you bring to a debate

Back