Matt Gaetz Warns of 'Bloodshed' from Trump Supporters

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
Representative Matt Gaetz, a Florida Republican, warned of potential "violence" and "bloodshed" if efforts to prevent former President Donald Trump from being on 2024 election ballots are successful.

Gaetz, a staunch ally of the former president, discussed these efforts during an interview on the Driveway Liberty Podcast on Wednesday.

"I really worry that that type of action could lead to violence. And I am so wildly opposed to violence. I don't think it's how we should resolve our disputes," the Florida Republican said.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...D?cvid=afcb0d978b164b6cbd5343cfc4dd2fcf&ei=15

Representative Matt Gaetz, a Florida Republican, warned of potential "violence" and "bloodshed" if efforts to prevent former President Donald Trump from being on 2024 election ballots are successful.

Gaetz, a staunch ally of the former president, discussed these efforts during an interview on the Driveway Liberty Podcast on Wednesday.

"I really worry that that type of action could lead to violence. And I am so wildly opposed to violence. I don't think it's how we should resolve our disputes," the Florida Republican said.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...D?cvid=afcb0d978b164b6cbd5343cfc4dd2fcf&ei=15

Bring it on! I'm tied of all this talk about violence, just do it and we will make sure when it's over there will be no more rabid MAGA Trump-supporters left!

I'm hoping he's right since it'll give justification to shoot these fuckers down in the street and hunt the runners down to the ground.

I'm trying to imagine what it must be like
to live in a congressional district
full of people who thought
that voting for Matt Gaetz
was a good idea.

Gaetz the sex-trafficker threatening violence. Color me not surprised.

99% of the violence comes from the Regime and their mobs.

Dont let people lie to you.

The Regime?

In any case, NOBODY is even discussing it with me, much less lying.

I will now, however, at least know to watch for Regime mobs in my neighborhood.
Thanks, Hawk.

The Regime?

Thanks, Hawk.

The illegitimate Regime, which must be disobeyed and ended.

Live Free Or Die

The Regime?

Thanks, Hawk.

He's just a mentally ill contrarian with no connection to reality. His heroes are con-men like trump and ramaswamy. He calls these con-men "truth-tellers". He roots for Russia and China and against America. So, that's that. No use debating a mental case.

I'm hoping he's right since it'll give justification to shoot these fuckers down in the street and hunt the runners down to the ground.

Oh, but you're not like sociopathically fucked in the head or anything, amirite? :bigthink:

Have you considered the fact that you have to run to "hunt runners", old dumbfuck? You can't do that. :awesome:

The only thing you're running and catching is an afternoon nap, bitch. STFU.

Last edited:
Oh, but you're not like sociopathically fucked in the head or anything, amirite?

Have you considered the fact that you have to run to "hunt runners", old dumbfuck? You can't do that. :awesome:

The only thing you're running and catching is an afternoon nap, bitch. STFU.
Correct, Matt. See? Even drunk you can sometimes make the correct call. Kudos!

It won't be me, dumbass. It'll be the FBI.

....and a snack while watching the news reports about Pedo Nazis, traitors and terrorists being run to the ground by our heroes in law enforcement. Your drunkenness does you a disservice, Matt, and may end up getting you into trouble again.

Correct, Matt. See? Even drunk you can sometimes make the correct call. Kudos!

It won't be me, dumbass. It'll be the FBI.

....and a snack while watching the news reports about Pedo Nazis, traitors and terrorists being run to the ground by our heroes in law enforcement. Your drunkenness does you a disservice, Matt, and may end up getting you into trouble again.

7y9t0l.jpg

The fact you keep repeating a desire to assfuck other men is very interesting, Matt. There's plenty of evidence that the most homophobic Trumpers are closeted homosexuals.

Is this something you found out about yourself in prison?

The fact you keep repeating a desire to assfuck other men is very interesting, Matt. There's plenty of evidence that the most homophobic Trumpers are closeted homosexuals.

Is this something you found out about yourself in prison?

womp.gif

You're in for some rude awakenings in the near future, delusional fucktard.

Back