Matt Gaetz Warns of 'Bloodshed' from Trump Supporters

And yes, the sex-trafficker did threaten.

What did Biden threaten?

I've long suspected that the fanatical support of Xi's Biden Regime by the drones is because he keeps "fresh meat" flowing to the child sex trafficking market.

Look, not all democrats are child molesters.

But all child molesters are democrats.

Guano, the democrats are dragging up the China Virus just in time for the elections, everybody will lock themselves in their basement. You will be fine.

The virus is mutating. I suppose you have never heard of flu season. A fall comes, and so do some viruses. You are correct. You should not take a vaccine. The flu kills thousands every year and it is a Left-wing plot. But you have hydroxy to keep you warm.

The virus is mutating. I suppose you have never heard of flu season. A fall comes, and so do some viruses. You are correct. You should not take a vaccine. The flu kills thousands every year and it is a Left-wing plot. But you have hydroxy to keep you warm.

Yes, I have heard of flu season EXCEPT for the year that we had only a few thousand cases of "flu" but millions and millions of cases of the CHINA VIRUS. Thanks for asking nordy.

Ignore Covid. It is a scam. Do not vaccinate and simply ignore it. It will all work out for you.

It has so far.

Now Xi's man Quid Pro and "doctor" Jill have been jabbed what, 15 times? And this is their 50th bout of the Wuhan Designer Virus®?

Bring it on! I'm tied of all this talk about violence, just do it and we will make sure when it's over there will be no more rabid MAGA Trump-supporters left!

Maga morons are now the #1 threat in the USA. It is no longer any outside terrorist threat, like from Al Qaeda or any other group.

Sadly the US needs to update and enhance the ability to track Insurgency and other Terrorist threats generated by citizens of the US. These threats against COurts, DoJ and FBI, Jurors, Witnesses, etc, need to be better engaged and perpetrators caught and punished. No one thought this would be the case and no one wanted it, but the groups on the right are out of control, and until more of them are caught and punished or join Ashlii, this is not going to stop.

Representative Matt Gaetz, a Florida Republican, warned of potential "violence" and "bloodshed" if efforts to prevent former President Donald Trump from being on 2024 election ballots are successful.

Gaetz, a staunch ally of the former president, discussed these efforts during an interview on the Driveway Liberty Podcast on Wednesday.

"I really worry that that type of action could lead to violence. And I am so wildly opposed to violence. I don't think it's how we should resolve our disputes," the Florida Republican said.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...D?cvid=afcb0d978b164b6cbd5343cfc4dd2fcf&ei=15

You better stay inside huh?

You better stay inside huh?

So you are going to charge on your hove a round

argument-is-invalid-tank-wheelchair-4385008128

Representative Matt Gaetz, a Florida Republican, warned of potential "violence" and "bloodshed" if efforts to prevent former President Donald Trump from being on 2024 election ballots are successful.

Gaetz, a staunch ally of the former president, discussed these efforts during an interview on the Driveway Liberty Podcast on Wednesday.

"I really worry that that type of action could lead to violence. And I am so wildly opposed to violence. I don't think it's how we should resolve our disputes," the Florida Republican said.

What that means is that if it happens, they're all going to have their periods and get bitchy all at once.

What did Biden threaten?

I've long suspected that the fanatical support of Xi's Biden Regime by the drones is because he keeps "fresh meat" flowing to the child sex trafficking market.

Look, not all democrats are child molesters.

But all child molesters are democrats.

Wow, fascinating, trumptard. Do tell me more!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...D?cvid=afcb0d978b164b6cbd5343cfc4dd2fcf&ei=15

We're going to kill the joos.

The Revolution still needs to deal with the fact that America is highly armed, the people could resist....sure they have been ignorant cowards all the way up till today, but tomorrow could be different.

Back