Matt Gaetz Warns of 'Bloodshed' from Trump Supporters

The Overlords just got away with COVID Martial Law for years...the courts were useless, Regime Media performed spectacularly.......of course they would run the same play on guns.....disarming the people so that they can really get busy building UTOPIA is a top priority.

The Overlords just got away with COVID Martial Law for years...the courts were useless, Regime Media performed spectacularly.......of course they would run the same play on guns.....disarming the people so that they can really get busy building UTOPIA is a top priority.

And you love every minute of it.

We're going to kill the joos.

You democrats are going to kill anyone with white skin. Jews, Christians, Atheists alike.

The scapegoat you Nazis have designated is based on skin color. Read the sig of your fellow Nazi Guano.

It's not like you evil fucks hide your intentions.

Representative Matt Gaetz, a Florida Republican, warned of potential "violence" and "bloodshed" if efforts to prevent former President Donald Trump from being on 2024 election ballots are successful.

Gaetz, a staunch ally of the former president, discussed these efforts during an interview on the Driveway Liberty Podcast on Wednesday.

"I really worry that that type of action could lead to violence. And I am so wildly opposed to violence. I don't think it's how we should resolve our disputes," the Florida Republican said.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...D?cvid=afcb0d978b164b6cbd5343cfc4dd2fcf&ei=15

THat sounds like a threat.

Gee, if you Nazis overthrow the government and outlaw elections, it could lead to decent folk rising up to restore the Republic? What a shocker.

You're a fucking moron who believes Congress was attacked by Antifa and BLM on 1/6. The sooner your wife poisons you the sooner she'll be free of you, dumbass.

I asked you a question, "what threats?"

You can't answer, because as always - you're lying to slander the enemy of your filthy Reich.

Like a typical Trumpian pedophile, Matt Gaetz is pussyfooting but his comment was intended to incite Trumpian sheeple to commit violence in the name of Trump:
""I really worry that that type of action could lead to violence. And I am so wildly opposed to violence. I don't think it's how we should resolve our disputes," the Florida Republican said.

"But when you start telling people that they can't express their participation in this American experience through a vote, then they start looking for other ways, and they're not—the vote is the best way to do it," the GOP congressman said.

"The other ways are not so good. And I worry if they start to take the vote away, you could see bloodshed in this country like none of us want."
"

No one is saying Americans can't vote. The only political party seeking to disenfranchise Americans are the Republicans. If you were an American instead of a Down Under dumbass, maybe you'd understand that point, Underscore.

there are simpler ways to insure a valid constitutional election.......if you find a ballot drop box near you that is not in a secure location, unobserved either by security cameras or a 24/7 armed guard; set fire to it........because it is being used to cheat on the election.......

Only fucking morons and foreign agitators believe America's elections are not free and fair.

You can add those who are thoroughly conned by a conman president. Trump has them following like a pull toy. Trump said telling the big lie and repeating it often enough would convince the masses. It worked.

You can add those who are thoroughly conned by a conman president. Trump has them following like a pull toy. Trump said telling the big lie and repeating it often enough would convince the masses. It worked.
They all should take more fentanyl.

Back