Matthew 6:5

Isn't it funny how our Reichtards love to scold others for not being Xtian enough -- yet think nothing of calling other ppl names, insulting them, spreading false and scurrilous stories (like Biden is a pedo), and assigning various mental illnesses to them? But they're the GOOD Xtians? Hate to see the really bad ones. :laugh:

Post 45

Jesus once whipped the money changers for cheating the poor who came to worship god

Imagine if they were caging and torturing children trying to escape abuse

If men were angels, there would be no need for government

Which is why government needs to fetter capitalism

Accept the needed fettering of industry

What is my claimed religion, evince? Why do you think my comments about your posts are lies and shaming of the religion you claim I belong?

I have proven your lies about me already

Why do you keep denying I have

Because you are a horrible, lying evil human being or a Russo bot hole

I have proven your lies about me already

Why do you keep denying I have

Because you are a horrible, lying evil human being or a Russo bot hole
Disagreed.

Because you haven't. You had a delusional perception of being wronged despite your unwarranted multiple personal attacks on others (i.e. you're a hypocrite), then had a major manic meltdown over my response to one of your wackadoodle posts.

Meh. I've been falsely accused of being worse.

The far LW propensity to condemn Christianity over all other religions can be understood from a few different POVs. Examples:

1) First step to mandatory atheism just like Stalin and Mao attempted to impose.

2) First step to replacing one religion with another be it Islam or Atheism. Time until someone posts "Atheism is not a religion. It's disbelief." 10...9...8.....

3) First steps toward a "Modern America" where all Americans can live out their dreams...as long as you don't step out of line or criticize those who know better than you do.

I am not exactly sure what you mean by"far left" but the State atheism and materialist ideology of Soviet Russia and Maoist China were equal opportunity emoloyers, oppressing Christians and Muslim minorities alike.

In USA, purported liberals like Kamala Harris, AOC, Al Sharpton, Barack Obama are practicing Christians.

The type of Christopher Hitchens-style belligerent atheism I see on message boards does not even strike me a true, principled atheism. These self styled a-theists are not upset in the least by the deities and polytheism of African, Buddhist, or indigenous American theistic traditions. I tend to think of these type of message board athesists more as anti-Christian zealots.

Disagreed.

Because you haven't. You had a delusional perception of being or wronged despite your unwarranted multiple personal attacks on others (i.e. you're a hypocrite), then had a major manic meltdown over my response to one of your wackadoodle posts.

Meh. I've been falsely accused of being worse.

Just lying and calling names is all you have the the clear face of the facts

How trumpian of you to triple down on your lies

The early Jew hatin fathers.
The only way that the Bible is inerrant is if it is approached with the strict literal hermeneutic. Augustine and company needed the promotion of the allegorical interpretation in order to fit the Old Testament into their preconceived philosophical prejudice. Obviously the people of the book needed to be the “church” and the Church needed to become the “people of the book.” There was no room for gentile inequality for these early gentile believers.

Blessings
I need you to post under the handle you normally used to use, before I invest energy articulating what I know about Augustine of Hippo, Origen of Alexandria, and the Christian philosophy of the early Church Fathers

I am not exactly sure what you mean by"far left" but the State atheism and materialist ideology of Soviet Russia and Maoist China were equal opportunity emoloyers, oppressing Christians and Muslim minorities alike.

In USA, purported liberals like Kamala Harris, AOC, Al Sharpton, Barack Obama are practicing Christians.

The type of Christopher Hitchens-style belligerent atheism I see on message boards does not even strike me a true, principled atheism. These self styled a-theists are not upset in the least by the deities and polytheism of African, Buddhist, or indigenous American theistic traditions. I tend to think of these type of message board athesists more as anti-Christian zealots.

"Far Left" = authoritarian left. The "do it our way or else" mob just like their counterparts on the far Right.

Yet it's that form of "New Atheism" from the "Four Horsemen of Atheism" who are the loudest voices of atheism. It's a counterpart to the loudmouthed "New Christianity" seen in Evangelicals.

If men were angels, there would be no need for government

Which is why government needs to fetter capitalism

Accept the needed fettering of industry

We need to regulate all industries to protect this nation and its peoples

"Far Left" = authoritarian left. The "do it our way or else" mob just like their counterparts on the far Right.

Yet it's that form of "New Atheism" from the "Four Horsemen of Atheism" who are the loudest voices of atheism. It's a counterpart to the loudmouthed "New Christianity" seen in Evangelicals.

You imagining monsters?

You lied and claimed I said those type of things with no fucking proof idiot

You are not who you pretend to be

You imagining monsters?

You lied and claimed I said those type of things with no fucking proof idiot

You are not who you pretend to be

No to monsters. Why do you think so?

Incorrect, but since your reputation precedes you, that's not exactly news. :)

Who am I pretending to be, evince?

I NEVER expressed the ideas you claimed

Yet you persist in the lie

To what end?

To tear the Democratic Party apart

I have seen Russo bot holes pretend to be lefties for years

I have outed fakes before

Right, the New Atheism of Christopher Hitchens, Richard Dawkins, et al. is pretty offensive and closed minded.

They are an offensive counterpoint to Falwell et al, though I consider Falwellians far more dangerous

They make for good cable television fodder, but they have almost no practical influnce in the Democratic Party.

Back