Matthew 6:5

you wouldn't understand Buddhism even if you stumbled upon the Path

you are only capable of gratuitous insults,and clinging to Russian fantasys

My faith in the intelligence of my fellow human beings, regardless of language or culture, says you're a liar by virtue of your divisive nature.

Christians suck... "And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full. But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen."

And Jews, Muslims.........

So why have you been attacking me with lies shit balls

I haven't been attacking you "with lies shit balls". If you can find one mutually agreed upon person who will decide if your posts or my posts are the most reasonable, fair and open-minded, then it's fine with me to let that person decide. Deal?

I proved your lies on this thread starting with post 122

You claimed I said things I did not say

Facts are facts wether YOU honor facts or not

And Jews, Muslims.........

The far LW propensity to condemn Christianity over all other religions can be understood from a few different POVs. Examples:

1) First step to mandatory atheism just like Stalin and Mao attempted to impose.

2) First step to replacing one religion with another be it Islam or Atheism. Time until someone posts "Atheism is not a religion. It's disbelief." 10...9...8.....

3) First steps toward a "Modern America" where all Americans can live out their dreams...as long as you don't step out of line or criticize those who know better than you do.

Most American Protestants consider it a sin, hence laws against assisted suicide. Catholics consider it a mortal sin and the suicider can't be blessed or buried on consecrated ground.

Right, the leaders of many Christian denominations do not consider suicide acceptable.

I am not knowledgeable enough to say which denominations allow for justifiable suicide depending on the situation.

The far LW propensity to condemn Christianity over all other religions can be understood from a few different POVs. Examples:

1) First step to mandatory atheism just like Stalin and Mao attempted to impose.

2) First step to replacing one religion with another be it Islam or Atheism. Time until someone posts "Atheism is not a religion. It's disbelief." 10...9...8.....

3) First steps toward a "Modern America" where all Americans can live out their dreams...as long as you don't step out of line or criticize those who know better than you do.

How about what the founders planned

Keep religion out of government

Religion of any kind is not based on fact

It ruins shared government

Government needs to run on facts

They need to be kept separate

I haven't been attacking you "with lies shit balls". If you can find one mutually agreed upon person who will decide if your posts or my posts are the most reasonable, fair and open-minded, then it's fine with me to let that person decide. Deal?

I have never known Evince to intentionally lie about anything in 16 years of posting together.

Her style of writing can be "in your face" and belligerent which is what you might be judging her on

He flat out lied about what I said I believe

I don’t know why

But I proved it starting on page 9 and post 122

It’s the poster DU who needs to tell us why

I have never known Evince to intentionally lie about anything in 16 years of posting together.

Her style of writing can be "in your face" and belligerent which is what you might be judging her on

And when I’m proven wrong or mistaken I admit it freely

Thanks

The guy claimed I believed Jesus deserved to be tortured and murdered

Why it did so I have no idea

But I fucking hate lies

Agreed, at least not from what I've seen either, overall.

I judge posters on their ability to communicate a rational point of view. Evince has repeatedly proved she is too emotional and too focused upon her own POVs to consider modifying her beliefs with new information.

You are different. You are rational enough to attempt actual communication with others even when they disagree with you...up to a point as noted by your long list of thread-bans. :p

Nonetheless, you are rational and willing to communicate regardless if we disagree on the margins. Evince has only one point of unchanging view and refuses to let go of it. Hopefully, my posts come off as more like yours and less like hers. :D

Now say Jesus deserved to be crucified and the same should be done to all Christians. Do it upside down like Nero did just for fun.

Peter_crucified_upside_down.png

Why did you claim this was what I was going to say

And then got pissed when I asked why I would say that?

Explain your self

Back