McCain ad

supertool take your head out of your ass before you talk out your ass.
You may have been aware it wan't hundreds but you most certainly didn't indicate you knew even close to what they actually made you 30something tool.

supertool take your head out of your ass before you talk out your ass.
You may have been aware it wan't hundreds but you most certainly didn't indicate you knew even close to what they actually made you 30something tool.

Do try to take a reading comprehension course at some point in your life toppy. I stated long ago in agreement with Darla that the average CEO made millions. No, I did not state a specific number as that was not relevant to our conversation.

Now again, go play in traffic and let the adults chat.

maybe but I reject the notion of mcsame. I think its campaign trash and childish.

its similar to calling obama osama.

Chap, that's a ridiculous post. It is nothing like calling Obama Osama.

I don't care if you reject the notion. I look at what McCain is talking about, and I am very hard-pressed to stretch out a way that he'll be significantly different from Bush on issues like the economy & Iraq. He talks a lot of the same rhetoric, and certainly isn't shy about promising more of the same on key issues.

I also don't care what bugs you; it doesn't give you license to continue to spread the lie that he disagrees with Bush more often than not. That bugs ME.

Insinuating that Bush=McCain is the same as saying Osama=Obama. It's all nonsense.

No, what is nonsense is that anyone would even try to make a faux equivalence thingie, no matter how expert you repubs are at it, and how much you depend on it to justify the actions of your party and yourselves, out of those two things.

One, demonstrably true, and one, demonstrably FUCKING OUTRAGEOUS.

They dont quite seem to get that their converative policy has been soundly disproved by the last 30 years results of their policy do they?

I still don't see how it's the government's job to decide what people earn.
It's not but the extreme left in this country will never be happy till all the corporations are run to pay the workers and profits be damn. I know I know you're not opposed to profits just EXCESSIVE Profits whatever the hell that means. What would be most favorable would be corporations owned by the workers and to hell with the people that invest their money. Profits bad, equalization of income good.

So your implication is that McCain is a terrorist?

Using your obama-osama analogy he must be if he is the same as bush and supports his policies. A bit worse than name play on Osama/Obama. Since Obama does not seem to support Osama's policies.

By the way, the “average” CEO of the S & P 500 does make “millions”. Well over ten mil in fact.

Part of the problem with the CEO's pay is the way corporations are taxed. The first few hundred thousand dollars of salary are taxed as regular payroll, but above that mark (I'll find out what the actual mark is) the money paid is taxed at a much higher rate.

So corporations have figured a way around that. The salary is lower and the bonuses are huge. That is why the exiting CEO get monster checks.

But I have never understood why a CEO is bad enough to get fired but good enough to get a bonus.

It's not but the extreme left in this country will never be happy till all the corporations are run to pay the workers and profits be damn. I know I know you're not opposed to profits just EXCESSIVE Profits whatever the hell that means. What would be most favorable would be corporations owned by the workers and to hell with the people that invest their money. Profits bad, equalization of income good.

The are very few who would be this stupid and they will never have enough control to ever effect any of what you fear.

They dont quite seem to get that their converative policy has been soundly disproved by the last 30 years results of their policy do they?

Do you have any examples of these failed policies over the last 30 years?

Deregulation.

Tax policy which enriches the rich and enpoverishes the middle and lower classes.

Wars for money coupled with tax cuts for the wealthy.

Ignoring infrastructure like levees, road , bridges, ports.

Not inforcing oversight on government, corporation, coal mines, crane opperations and the like.

Back