McCain cant count how many houses he has....

I’m not having an argument with you. It’s obvious what “elitist to a T” means in relation to Barack Obama. There’s no argument, dickweed.
Obviously you're more intent on tossing out insults than debating in a political debate forum. I have found that to be typical for liberals.

I think McCain answered in as an honest a manner as possible. The question from Politico included both him and his wife. He said basically, "I'll have to get back to you, directly or indirectly." Ask the same at the same time of Kerry, Kennedy, Pelosi, and many more I'm sure, they'd have no definitive answer.

I think McCain answered in as an honest a manner as possible. The question from Politico included both him and his wife. He said basically, "I'll have to get back to you, directly or indirectly." Ask the same at the same time of Kerry, Kennedy, Pelosi, and many more I'm sure, they'd have no definitive answer.

I don't think anyone is questioning his honesty, just the fact that he's an out of touch elitist with so many homes he can't keep track of them.

I'm not sure the purpose is to tar him as a rich guy as an offensive strategy but to blunt the impact of his numerous ads painting Obama as an out of touch elitist celebrity type.

And cawacko, if you wear 500 shoes, have a private jet, own too many houses to keep track of and your condo complex provides for a personal concierge, you're probably an elite snooty rich guy. Let's get real.

I would disagree with that. Warren Buffet is a prime example. Dude is like WAY richer than the McCains and is one of the most down to earth guys you will ever meet. Same with Gates.

Money and possessions do not make you an elitist. It is about attitude and how you treat others. As mentioned before, you can be a wealthy down to earth individual or a middle income person acting superior to others for whatever reason or it could be the exact reverse of the two.

Obama has said some things that make him sound elitist.... especially when the media replays them 10000 times. The "clinging to guns and religion" comment was one such comment. It conveys an attitude of superiority.

Last edited:
I would disagree with that. Warren Buffet is a prime example. Dude is like WAY richer than the McCains and is one of the most down to earth guys you will ever meet. Same with Gates.

Money and possessions do not make you an elitist. It is about attitude and how you treat others. As mentioned before, you can be a wealthy down to earth individual or a middle income person acting superior to others for whatever reason or it could be the exact reverse of the two.

Obama has said some things that make him sound elitist.... especially when the media replays them 10000 times. The "clinging to guns and religion" comment was one such comment. It conveys an attitude of superiority.

guns are a macho thing... everyone likes to talk about their guns and show em off at shows and stuff... i have a gun, but i keep it in my pants.

Back