McCain cant count how many houses he has....

"I think -- I'll have my staff get to you."

more straight talk from the tough guy.

I like my spinach with a little balsamic vinegar.

By the way, for those who forgot, and even though he and his campaign are really really reluctant to talk about it, McCain's people remind us that he was, in fact, a P.O.W. Here is his spokesman's response to Obama's new ad:

"This is a guy who lived in one house for five and a half years -- in prison,"

And no Damo, this isn't about you. This is about John McCain, who was a prisoner of war.

A friend of mine used to own a U-Bake pizza shop. raw pizza that you baked at home.
He made a spinach pizza that I miss. Regular pizza dough brushed with garlic olive oil, massive amounts of washed and squeezed spinach then some cheese, onions and sometimes canadian bacon.
This thread is not helping my diet.

A friend of mine used to own a U-Bake pizza shop. raw pizza that you baked at home.
He made a spinach pizza that I miss. Regular pizza dough brushed with garlic olive oil, massive amounts of washed and squeezed spinach then some cheese, onions and sometimes canadian bacon.
This thread is not helping my diet.

seriously

that was so uncalled for thnx.

By the way, for those who forgot, and even though he and his campaign are really really reluctant to talk about it, McCain's people remind us that he was, in fact, a P.O.W. Here is his spokesman's response to Obama's new ad:

And no Damo, this isn't about you. This is about John McCain, who was a prisoner of war.

Jesus Christ.
I hope this is going to backfire as it should. To me, he reminds me of nothing more than the senile old guy who wants to tell his war stories at family holidays, and you spend the whole ride there arguing with your brother over who is going to have to listen to him.

LOL ?

don't tease me man

He wears Ferragamo Moccasins. They retail for $520. But I heard that John McCain was a prisoner of war so it's cool. Obama's the real elitist since he eats arugula, a moderately priced green.

And it's "Don't tase me bro."

He wears Ferragamo Moccasins. They retail for $520. But I heard that John McCain was a prisoner of war so it's cool. Obama's the real elitist since he eats arugula, a moderately priced green.

And it's "Don't tase me bro."

For five years John McCain had no shoes.

Back