McCain cant count how many houses he has....

touchez.

Anyway Damo......

I'll ignore the normal comment from earlier. Lets get back to the real issue: is McCain an elitist or not?
Another point I have made consistently in this thread.

I don't care.

I vote on policy, not on whether or not they worry about the price of arugula or how many houses they may have in a portfolio. That stuff is for people who live in a world that is not so heavily infected with knowledge of policies.

I don't care.

I vote on policy, not on whether or not they worry about the price of arugula or how many houses they may have in a portfolio. That stuff is for people who live in a world that is not so heavily infected with knowledge of policies.

Well, if you don't care it should be pretty easy to answer then no?

Well, if you don't care it should be pretty easy to answer then no?
Not really. If you don't care what the price of milk is, do you then magically know it because it is so easy?

I think that both campaigns are silly and playing to the basest of voters when attempting to make the other into some sort of "elitist" that is "out of touch".

As I stated earlier, nobody who has sat in a Senate and discussed the Hundreds of BILLIONS they are going to overspend this year and participated in a vote to up our debt to 10 TRILLION dollars can be said to be some how 'in touch' with the plight of my household.

Especially while they attempt to sell me more stuff the government is going to pay for.

Not really. If you don't care what the price of milk is, do you then magically know it because it is so easy?

well, take a minute, give it some thought and give us your opinion. Do you think McCain is an elitist?

well, take a minute, give it some thought and give us your opinion. Do you think McCain is an elitist?
Here is the rest of the post:

I think that both campaigns are silly and playing to the basest of voters when attempting to make the other into some sort of "elitist" that is "out of touch".

As I stated earlier, nobody who has sat in a Senate and discussed the Hundreds of BILLIONS they are going to overspend this year and participated in a vote to up our debt to 10 TRILLION dollars can be said to be some how 'in touch' with the plight of my household.

Especially while they attempt to sell me more stuff the government is going to pay for.

I don't care.

I must agree. I'm much more concerned about oil, Russia, our own economy, the sliding dollar, possible conscription, possible trial of administration if Obama wins, etc.

All of the above could have lasting effect on our country, our children's lives.

I must agree. I'm much more concerned about oil, Russia, our own economy, the sliding dollar, possible conscription, possible trial of administration if Obama wins, etc.

All of the above could have lasting effect on our country, our children's lives.

Do you really think they will try to put bush on trial? Or is that just rhetoric? That would be so much fun for us, as a nation.

Yeah, it's all my fault that somebody got upset that their particular favorite green in a salad was maligned so heavily.

there you go making an @$$ out of yourself once again.

My favorite green in a salad is actually spinach.

Back