McCain cant count how many houses he has....

See, if you spent less money in bars, and more of it taking girls out to restaurants that serve arugula salads, you would have lots more sex!
I've never seen a restaurant that serves arugula salads. I did know what arugula is, but then I have an interest in the culinary arts. They do not sell it at any regular supermarket here. However cilantro is one of the favorites, though not so odd that it isn't included in a spell checker program.

True, it was a bad statement. It still wouldn't change what I thought of their policy, nor does it convince me one is more 'in touch' or 'out of touch' with my own plight. The very idea that either of two people who have worked on Budgets that overspend by billions while still suggesting even more government programs that will add to that with very little increased revenue have some sort of magic 'in touch' vibe is laughable.

Even you have to admit that it does make him out to be a huge hypocrite in trying to label Obama as an elitist.

I've never seen a restaurant that serves arugula salads. I did know what arugula is, but then I have an interest in the culinary arts.

Now I really wish I was coming to Colorado next week. And this is really funny, but CP national actually called me and asked me if I wanted to go, on them. They have some extra money, and even though I am no longer in the media position there, I’m considered a “committed activist” ( I know, I know, I should be committed), and they were willing to foot the bill. But they only called me on Tuesday, and I just couldn’t do it on such short notice.

But boy am I curious at what kind of backwards state you live in where arugula would be so “exotic”. And I have never heard any indication that Colorado is that backwards. So basically, I think you are FOS as you usually are, struggling to be McCain’s biggest not a supporter supporter, but can’t prove it at this time.

I won't raise him to the level of calling him elitist, a pretentious mutha f*ckr is much more appropriate.

Now I really wish I was coming to Colorado next week. And this is really funny, but CP national actually called me and asked me if I wanted to go, on them. They have some extra money, and even though I am no longer in the media position there, I’m considered a “committed activist” ( I know, I know, I should be committed), and they were willing to foot the bill. But they only called me on Tuesday, and I just couldn’t do it on such short notice.

But boy am I curious at what kind of backwards state you live in where arugula would be so “exotic”. And I have never heard any indication that Colorado is that backwards. So basically, I think you are FOS as you usually are, struggling to be McCain’s biggest not a supporter supporter, but can’t prove it at this time.
LOL. No, I think it is area limited to the northeast as a popular phenomena. I seriously have never seen an "arugula salad" as an item on any menu in the Denver area.

Personally I like Thai food, and think that red curry is delicious, and partake in many restaruant offerings. and have used arugula as part of a recipe but had a hard time finding it in any other than specialty stores.

Even you have to admit that it does make him out to be a huge hypocrite in trying to label Obama as an elitist.
I call bullshit on this one. Its no different than "what's the price of a gallon of milk" that they pulled on Dole years ago. Busy people don't bother with the small stuff. It has nothing to do with being "elitist", who is someone who despises the lower classes, as Obama clearly does.

I call bullshit on this one. Its no different than "what's the price of a gallon of milk" that they pulled on Dole years ago. Busy people don't bother with the small stuff. It has nothing to do with being "elitist", who is someone who despises the lower classes, as Obama clearly does.
I don't know what the average price of milk is. Although I buy it often when I have to grab staples on the way home. It just isn't something I need to memorize.

I've never seen a restaurant that serves arugula salads. I did know what arugula is, but then I have an interest in the culinary arts. They do not sell it at any regular supermarket here. However cilantro is one of the favorites, though not so odd that it isn't included in a spell checker program.

So much to say about that sentence I don't know where to start.

1) I don't believe you've never been to a restaurant that doesn't serve arugula in their salads

2) Wow aren't you so special......interested in culinary arts 'n stuff

I call bull
$hit on this one. Its no different than "what's the price of a gallon of milk" that they pulled on Dole years ago. Busy people don't bother with the small stuff. It has nothing to do with being "elitist", who is someone who despises the lower classes, as Obama clearly does.

What are you talking about? Are you even following this thread?

Better yet, how many houses do you own?

Thats too bad. Wish you could have made it out here. I would have made sure to get you a nice McCain for President button to wear.... of course I would have provided a bottle of Qupe Syrah for you to consume before trying to get you to wear said button.

LMAO.

What lengths an apologist won't go to. Pretending that arugula is exotic is a new low.

what's wrong with worrying about the price of arugula?

LOL! Hey I eat the stuff. The point being that Obama's examples are not that 'main stream.' I believe it was in Iowa where he brought up 'Whole Foods', something unknown in the area.

LOL Seriously........

"I'll get back to you on that one?"

Please. There is no excuse for that. I'm sure Obama knows how many residential properties he owns.

Send me the forward about the draft. I'll spam it to everyone and their grandmother.

Considering his age and his recent rise in income, I wonder if he would by the time he hits his later years? Not because of 'memory', but because others handle that stuff.

What are you talking about? Are you even following this thread?

Better yet, how many houses do you own?
Certain aspects of it, yes. At least the topic of the OP.

Talk about being off topic, but since you asked, I own two. If I had the McCain's portfolio, I would own more, and with the exception of my primary residence and a vacation home or two, I'd be buying and selling them often. So often, in fact, I would likely lose track of the exact number.

Certain aspects of it, yes. At least the topic of the OP.

Talk about being off topic, but since you asked, I own two. If I had the McCain's portfolio, I would own more, and with the exception of my primary residence and a vacation home or two, I'd be buying and selling them often. So often, in fact, I would likely lose track of the exact number.

From strictly a real estate perspective how would you identify a multi-unit complex (say six units) you would own? That's obviously not a 'house'. Not really an apartment complex. Could obviously fit under 'investment property'.

Not that it matters but I'm curious if they are all single family residences/condoo's or multi-unit investments.

Thats too bad. Wish you could have made it out here. I would have made sure to get you a nice McCain for President button to wear.... of course I would have provided a bottle of Qupe Syrah for you to consume before trying to get you to wear said button.

Actually, I would have met up with you and Damo if I had gone. But it just wasn’t something I considered because I’m not all up in the “lets protest the dems” thing right this moment. I have done it plenty in the past, but…not this close to the election. And then by the time they offered me this, I’m not in the position to just take off. Especially with my director on maternity leave.

LMAO.

What lengths an apologist won't go to. Pretending that arugula is exotic is a new low.

The whole thing is cracking me up. and I loooovve how everyone is trying to avoid the whole "Passion fruit mousse" thing. You know, just like the media did while pouncing on arugula.

Someone explain the arugula thing to me please....or at least point me to the thread where it started.

From strictly a real estate perspective how would you identify a multi-unit complex (say six units) you would own? That's obviously not a 'house'. Not really an apartment complex. Could obviously fit under 'investment property'.

Not that it matters but I'm curious if they are all single family residences/condoo's or multi-unit investments.

dude, they are so rich they don't need "investment property"
Mcgoldigger's got him a ho that is so rich she say's a private plane is the only way to get around Arizona.
100 mill in Budwiser distributors and prop several million in other stocks to diversify maybe a few mill in bonds since McHitler is 72 going on 107.

Back