McCain cant count how many houses he has....

A friend of mine used to own a U-Bake pizza shop. raw pizza that you baked at home.
He made a spinach pizza that I miss. Regular pizza dough brushed with garlic olive oil, massive amounts of washed and squeezed spinach then some cheese, onions and sometimes canadian bacon.
This thread is not helping my diet.

Couldn't resist:

http://www.bigoven.com/89449-Garlic-Bread,-Pizza-Dough-recipe.html

Make the toppings as you wish. Problem is always the crust.

It’s not bothering me at all because you guys keep insisting on ruining everything by slapping pork on top of it.

Darla - I like and respect you, but if you bad mouth pork one more time . . .

By the way, did you hear that McCain was a P.O.W.

Darla - I like and respect you, but if you bad mouth pork one more time . . .

By the way, did you hear that McCain was a P.O.W.

I’m a vegetarian, and pork was the first thing I stopped eating in my teens, sorry!

Yes, and speaking of pork and John McCain…you know what I feel bad about is that for five years John McCain had no pork.

I’m a vegetarian, and pork was the first thing I stopped eating in my teens, sorry!

Yes, and speaking of pork and John McCain…you know what I feel bad about is that for five years John McCain had no pork.

that's not what I heard...........:rolleyes:

Jesus Christ.
I hope this is going to backfire as it should. To me, he reminds me of nothing more than the senile old guy who wants to tell his war stories at family holidays, and you spend the whole ride there arguing with your brother over who is going to have to listen to him.

Mcain reminds me of the old dude on the coke comercial
"my minds like a steel trap":clink:

LOL @ "talk a bout being off topic" Einstein, that was the topic.

And if you bought and sold so many houses you couldn't keep track, you'd be an elitist. Trying to paint some out to be an elitist and then maligning them for the very thing you clearly embody is hypocritical and not a characteristic America needs in a president.

[offensive advertisement removed]

So now the topic is my real estate holdings? Wow. I am curious though why you asked.

Not at all. I know several people who buy and sell properties all the time, and I wouldn’t call anyone of then elitist. You seem to be trying to equate elitism with business or investment capabilities, instead of its actual definition, which fits Obama to a “T”.

He had his ups too, Rolling Stones stayed in his mobile home to avoid hotel crowds in the late 70's in Nawlins.
His Brother in law owned Beaver Production the local concert promoter.
Needless to say for a poor stoner it was fun hanging around him in High school.:clink:

So now the topic is my real estate holdings? Wow. I am curious though why you asked.

Not at all. I know several people who buy and sell properties all the time, and I wouldn’t call anyone of then elitist. You seem to be trying to equate elitism with business or investment capabilities, instead of its actual definition, which fits Obama to a “T”.

Opps, it's true Tiana. I looked it up in the Southern dictionary:

Elitist: Black dude who is acting uppity.

I'm with you in the sense elite or elitism is more an attitude than an income bracket. There are people with more money than God that would be considered trashy or rednecks etc. And there are people who aren't rich but think their sh*t don't stink.

McCain is obviously a rich politician. I understand why the Obama camp would put out the ad they did. I thought it was pretty good. As far as how much success it will have remains to be seen. McCain has a lot of weaknesses, I'm not sure how much being elite snooty rich guy is one of them.

I always knew John Kerry was really black. Maybe that's who Downey Jr. was suppose to be mocking in Tropic Thunder.

I always knew John Kerry was really black. Maybe that's who Downey Jr. was suppose to be mocking in Tropic Thunder.

So anyway...would you like to explain the fucktard's comment:

"You seem to be trying to equate elitism with business or investment capabilities, instead of its actual definition, which fits Obama to a “T”.

The Southern Man is disappointed, but not surprised, that you have resorted to regional bigotry, which is essentially a form of elitism, therefore demonstrating this Liberal tendency.

Anyone else think it ironic that McCain's initial statement slammed Obama for making $4 million last year. Last week $4 million was squarely middle class. McCain says aren't rich until you make $5 million. All of a sudden his story changes.

I'm with you in the sense elite or elitism is more an attitude than an income bracket. There are people with more money than God that would be considered trashy or rednecks etc. And there are people who aren't rich but think their sh*t don't stink.

McCain is obviously a rich politician. I understand why the Obama camp would put out the ad they did. I thought it was pretty good. As far as how much success it will have remains to be seen. McCain has a lot of weaknesses, I'm not sure how much being elite snooty rich guy is one of them.

I'm not sure the purpose is to tar him as a rich guy as an offensive strategy but to blunt the impact of his numerous ads painting Obama as an out of touch elitist celebrity type.

And cawacko, if you wear 500 shoes, have a private jet, own too many houses to keep track of and your condo complex provides for a personal concierge, you're probably an elite snooty rich guy. Let's get real.

So anyway...would you like to explain the fucktard's comment:

"You seem to be trying to equate elitism with business or investment capabilities, instead of its actual definition, which fits Obama to a “T”.
Your use of foul and insulting language has once shown that you have lost the argument.

Back