McCain cheated on his first wife, repetedly

For many reasons, I think we will find out soon enough that Edwards is the father of the woman's child....intuition says.... i know it is off topic, but felt the need to say it... :(

For many reasons, I think we will find out soon enough that Edwards is the father of the woman's child....intuition says.... i know it is off topic, but felt the need to say it... :(

No, they bribed her to refuse a paternity test, which she did do, as soon as Edwards said he'd welcome the opportunity to take one. I agree that he is the father though.

I had a Datsun 280Z.... my first car. Nissan bought them out.

I had a Datsun 2000 years ago, my mates used to call it the "flying matchbox". Lovely car, used to go like the clappers, with the top down stuff used to fly out of the cab at 100 mph. I bought a 280ZX (that's what it was called here) a couple of cars after the 2000. Great sound system. Even better with the Targa roof. Down on the beach with Van Halen on eleven.

He is paying her an awful lot in 'hush' money on a regular basis. One could say its more like 'child support'. I wasn't too sure about that before, but if the affair ended like they claimed it did a couple of years ago and he alledgely felt like he had to pay her off to be silent, why keep paying so much money and meet up with her?

Has anybody checked if Obama has been pimping over the last 20yrs, before we say we can't have a cheater as pres???

I think that is what the clandestine meetings at the hotel at 3 AM were all about.... There is nothing good in this for him, and all because (as he said) he felt "special".

I think that is what the clandestine meetings at the hotel at 3 AM were all about.... There is nothing good in this for him, and all because (as he said) he felt "special".

I saw for the first time last night, the videotape she took of him on the bus. Honestly, it was just so sad. It really made me feel so sad. He looked like what he was; an older-middle-aged guy feeling young for the first time in a very long time. He never should have ran, that is the only thing I can say about it anymore.

I saw for the first time last night, the videotape she took of him on the bus. Honestly, it was just so sad. It really made me feel so sad. He looked like what he was; an older-middle-aged guy feeling young for the first time in a very long time. He never should have ran, that is the only thing I can say about it anymore.
I had a very hard time getting past the whole running. I don't even care what my wife said, there is no way I would run for President if she had stage 4 Breast cancer.

I had a very hard time getting past the whole running. I don't even care what my wife said, there is no way I would run for President if she had stage 4 Breast cancer.

There’s no way I can project myself into the shoes of people who have been married for decades, lost a child together, and are facing that situation now. I have no idea what I would do, and wouldn’t claim to.

Speaking of cheaters, Cindy McCain apparently has been hospitalized with pain in her hands. She almost died from a hypertension-induced stroke several years ago. That’s not good news for Dems. Too bad it wasn’t Johnny. That’d do it alright.

There’s no way I can project myself into the shoes of people who have been married for decades, lost a child together, and are facing that situation now. I have no idea what I would do, and wouldn’t claim to.

Speaking of cheaters, Cindy McCain apparently has been hospitalized with pain in her hands. She almost died from a hypertension-induced stroke several years ago. That’s not good news for Dems. Too bad it wasn’t Johnny. That’d do it alright.

Be even better had it happened to one of the Obamas.

Be even better had it happened to one of the Obamas.

That’d be a young life cut tragically short. With Johnny, it’d be like putting a mad dog out of its misery.

Don’t worry though, his adboys are already working the hospital scene – The little lady pulling through, Run around Johnny at her side. I say, five points in the polls by the end of the week for this.

Of course…if she actually has another stroke, and her life is endangered, then John McCain should drop out to be with her, right?

That’d be a young life cut tragically short. With Johnny, it’d be like putting a mad dog out of its misery.

Don’t worry though, his adboys are already working the hospital scene – The little lady pulling through, Run around Johnny at her side. I say, five points in the polls by the end of the week for this.

Of course…if she actually has another stroke, and her life is endangered, then John McCain should drop out to be with her, right?

Oh, I thought we were all just wishing death and misery on those we wish to lose in the upcoming election.

Oh, I thought we were all just wishing death and misery on those we wish to lose in the upcoming election.

No, I don’t wish death and misery on his wife at all. (CNN reports that she’ll be fine now). But as for him? He’s a maniac and he’ll destroy what’s left of this country. If he died, I’d be relieved, though the best thing to happen would be not his death but a health incident. At his age, that costs him the election.

How many others will live, if he is not President for whatever reason? Let us hope that number remains untold.

Back