McCain/Lieberman ???

RJS, I have been called a lot of things here, loony lefty has never been one of them. I am not easily offended by name calling, but I insist you take that one back! I read that and started feeling all buggy eyed like Hillary and Nancy Pelosi at an all-night coffee house. Don't be insulting me that way man!

And by the way, Mr. Mensa, I don't completely understand your question. It appears you have failed to ask anything, and simply misused a question mark, but I happen to know Mensa Members could never make such a simple grammatical error. So, will you please explain what your question was again?

Congratulations you have won the spelling bea, and there is a badge in the mail to you now? A mensa becomes a post-grammaticlaly correct writer the second he is certified, and no longer has to worry about such minute matters, butt, you would obviously not know? Anyone stupit enough to be pushing a demoncrap onto John McCain, the next President of the U-nited States’ ticket, is not too bright, and that is saying a mouthful…sorry, you have just been skewered.

LOL.............

RJS, I have been called a lot of things here, loony lefty has never been one of them. I am not easily offended by name calling, but I insist you take that one back! I read that and started feeling all buggy eyed like Hillary and Nancy Pelosi at an all-night coffee house. Don't be insulting me that way man!

And by the way, Mr. Mensa, I don't completely understand your question. It appears you have failed to ask anything, and simply misused a question mark, but I happen to know Mensa Members could never make such a simple grammatical error. So, will you please explain what your question was again?

relax...it is just asshat..begging for attention...we all should chip in a few bucks so he can buy a little sack time to let out his frustrations..I think I could get a discount at the 'Mustang Ranch' or 'Moonlight Bunny Ranch' for him!:cof1:

cupcake! you are mucking up serious political debate!

Shuddup fool, you think to pull a reverse flip skewer on the mensa man, by ganging up on me with your stupit lefty friend Dixiecup? That will be the day, do you have 500 more of them, because then you might score a tie, butt that is not guaranteed? You are dealing not only with a mensa IQ butt, with the White Mohammad Ali, as my friends, and many girlfriends call me? I float like a butterfly and sting like a bea, all 6’2 of me.

Right...!

Shuddup fool, you think to pull a reverse flip skewer on the mensa man, by ganging up on me with your stupit lefty friend Dixiecup? That will be the day, do you have 500 more of them, because then you might score a tie, butt that is not guaranteed? You are dealing not only with a mensa IQ butt, with the White Mohammad Ali, as my friends, and many girlfriends call me? I float like a butterfly and sting like a bea, all 6’2 of me.

all 6'2" 200lbs of dynomite with a 2" fuse(?)...I told the girls at the ranch all about you...they said cool...a quickie for sure...:cof1:

all 6'2" 200lbs of dynomite with a 2" fuse(?)...I told the girls at the ranch all about you...they said cool...a quickie for sure...:cof1:

This is how the mensa man sets his mensa traps, and fools like this commie, stumble over each other trying to be the first to fall into it. Now we know who is paying for poontang because no woman will get close enough to smell him for free! Next? Step right up fools, and take a shot at the mensa man.

Whatever you say asshat/aka mensa man/aka RJS

This is how the mensa man sets his mensa traps, and fools like this commie, stumble over each other trying to be the first to fall into it. Now we know who is paying for poontang because no woman will get close enough to smell him for free! Next? Step right up fools, and take a shot at the mensa man.

aka little bot that can't get any...I withdraw my offer will tell the ladies you are after all gay...we don't have legal gay brothels in Nevada...try the SF Bay area!:cof1:

Mccain will still look at Romney .....still weighing out the Morman factor...is it good...or is it bad? Romney is a crowd pleaser on the Debate floor.

I think its going to be a Governor or someone who is not actively serving, therefore I do not believe he will pick another Sen. Although Rep. Duncan Hunter could be a good way to go... very Conservative.. credible choice.

I believe McCain will reach out to a woman. He's going to want to go after the disgruntled Hillary crowd... choosing a Moderate to Conservative Pro Choice Woman would do it. Kay Bailey anyone?

I believe McCain will reach out to a woman. He's going to want to go after the disgruntled Hillary crowd... choosing a Moderate to Conservative Pro Choice Woman would do it. Kay Bailey anyone?

Possibly, I would put KB on the short list, for sure. However, the DHV's are not going to swing for McCain because KB is VP. I think Lieberman might be the only shot at tapping into Democrats who supported Hillary.

Let's be clear, this is not a situation like Kerry/Edwards, where there was not much support for Edwards, Hillary controls half of the party. Much of that is Moderate Dems, who would certainly identify politically with Joe Lieberman. Not all of them would, the majority are going to be pinheads and support Obama, or not vote. But if McCain can tap into 10, 15, 20 percent of them with Lieberman on the ticket, why not?

Look, all of us right-wingers want McCain to pick us a VP who "balances" things out and gives us Conservatives a voice... but we should know by the actions of John McCain to date, that isn't likely to happen! He is NOT going to pick Condi! In fact, just about any Republican who can be tied to President Bush, is going to be a burden to McCain, we see this already. Think like the Enemy! Lieberman VP kills that argument in its tracks. It promotes this John McCain message of "getting along together" and doing what is best.

Call me crazy, I think he's going to pick Lieberman! :)

Call me crazy, I think he's going to pick Lieberman! :)

Sure ..Joe is a Moderate ... , is on the same page as Mccain when it comes to Iraq.... but lets face it, that crazy bill he tried to push through last week has my eyes rollin.
Mccain needs some to move him right of center.

Some possibilities of McCain's VP:

Sarah Palin, Bobby Jindal, Jomentum (don't like this one at all), John Thune, some obscure CEO, Romney or Huckabee...

35 replies and 228 page views.... hmmmm... interesting.

Even more interesting, not much comment from the pinhead gallery!

Even more interesting, right-wingers can't see it being Joe!

Very interesting idea, indeed.

From a purely political dynamics standpoint, it would be a logical pick. Lieberman makes it easier for Moderate and Conservative Democrats to justify a vote for McCain, this would probably include a chunk of Hillary supporters. I think the idea scares the hell out of the libs, which is why they are so dead silent. Ahhh... it's so nice, isn't it?

"I think the idea scares the hell out of the libs"

Lieberman would light a bonfire under the Dem base. There would be dangerous stampedes to the voting booth.

So, no - we're not really scared.

It would suck to have a guy who has a problem with Conservatives to begin with choosing a D for a running mate.

There is no possible way that McCain should choose Gore's running mate to be his...

OMG....

And just how would you know about RJS's fuse length ?

I am beginning to think toppy is correct...you are operating on a GED...did you miss the(?) tongue in cheek satire at the end of the comment...never mind go tend to your back forty crops...and quit smoking your profits!:rolleyes:

Back