McCain/Powell

Jarod

Contributor
Sounds like an unbeatable ticket. Both Republicans who were willing to stand up to Bush when doing so was VERY unpopular.

Sounds like an unbeatable ticket. Both Republicans who were willing to stand up to Bush when doing so was VERY unpopular.
I would so fully support that ticket... Especially considering McCain would be a one-termer, likely because of his age. Powell could run in 2012.

Um, neither one of them actually stood up to Bush on anything when it actuallu mattered. Powell sold his integrity on the WMD argument and McCain essentially backed down on the whole torture thing.

ill say it again. if the dems are stupid enough to run hillary when they got the next jfk as an options they dont deserve to win.

Um, neither one of them actually stood up to Bush on anything when it actuallu mattered. Powell sold his integrity on the WMD argument and McCain essentially backed down on the whole torture thing.

Thank you.

Stood up to Bush my ass. Powell went to the UN to spread lies and deceptions that has cost tens of thousands of US soldiers their lives. limbs, and brains. Now he says HE KNEW it was all lies and bullshit .. but I guess his job was more important than the lives of our dead soldiers. Powell has lost all credibility with a great mnany Americans and if one believes a washed-up ex-general with no spine and no integrity and a warhawk who dreams of endless wars is the "dream ticket" .. well that would be foolish, would it not?

I forgot about that UN Crap Powell did, But he did quit or get fired from the Admin. for telling Bush Iraq was a mistake.

I forgot about that UN Crap Powell did, But he did quit or get fired from the Admin. for telling Bush Iraq was a mistake.

Powells ass was shown the door, not because he demonstarted any courage, but because he was no longer needed. Since then Powell has tried to wash the blood of dead US soldiers off his hands, but if he runs as VP, the American people will be reminded of his sin.

This is the same cowardly spineless gutless fraud of a man who went to Vietnam after the MyLai Incident and created a lie that lasted about 5 minutyes. He proved to his conservative masters that he had no spine, no morality, and he would do whatever he was told regardless of the consequences.

There is also talk of McCain asking JC Watts to run.

Amazing .. I've lived long enough to see a time when it was necessary to have a black candidate on a presidential ticket.

Truly amazing.

mccain will beat hillary no problem with Powell. i think he will still lose to obama tho.

No way, I doubt Powell will get in the race but if he does this thing is all over but the crying. I'd vote for Powell as a democrat. Tell me that's not saying something.

Thank you.

Stood up to Bush my ass. Powell went to the UN to spread lies and deceptions that has cost tens of thousands of US soldiers their lives. limbs, and brains. Now he says HE KNEW it was all lies and bullshit .. but I guess his job was more important than the lives of our dead soldiers. Powell has lost all credibility with a great mnany Americans and if one believes a washed-up ex-general with no spine and no integrity and a warhawk who dreams of endless wars is the "dream ticket" .. well that would be foolish, would it not?

You have to be a troll... No one is this dumb...

I don't think it would stop him from being successful.

Sure .. that's why he's in hiding.

Powell has spent every last drop of credibility and capital he had left.

Here's the irony .. this so-called brave General wouldn't run for president because he wife thought he might be killed .. but along comes a civilian to step up to the challenge .. while the brave General cringes in his boots.

Powells ass was shown the door, not because he demonstarted any courage, but because he was no longer needed. Since then Powell has tried to wash the blood of dead US soldiers off his hands, but if he runs as VP, the American people will be reminded of his sin.

This is the same cowardly spineless gutless fraud of a man who went to Vietnam after the MyLai Incident and created a lie that lasted about 5 minutyes. He proved to his conservative masters that he had no spine, no morality, and he would do whatever he was told regardless of the consequences.

There is also talk of McCain asking JC Watts to run.

Amazing .. I've lived long enough to see a time when it was necessary to have a black candidate on a presidential ticket.

Truly amazing.

I would fully support that ticket.

You may indeed .. but thinking that throwing any black man on a republican ticket changes the dynamics of the race is silly.

Ask JC Watts, who was the ONLY black republican in Congress, why he quit in the first place.

He says he quit to make money in the private sector. Do you believe otherwise?

Back