McCain/Powell

No, she just worked for the North Vietnamese to lower troop morale and lied about the conditions of the prison camps.

Yeah you got to admire the patriotism of Jane Fonda who would go for giggles with men who are killing our soldiers...

jane_gun.jpg

Jane Fonda sitting on a seat of an Vietcong anti-aircraft gun

jane_admiration2-small.jpg

Jane Fonda applauding an NVA anti-aircraft gun crew. These guns were used to shoot down American planes and contributed to the deaths of American Airmen.

jangun4.jpg

The day "Lying to the UN" is a valid reason for sending our generals to the firing squad, I'll call it quits on being an American, since it clearly doesn't mean a goddamn thing.

About the same as telling the truth in VietNam?

The day "Lying to the UN" is a valid reason for sending our generals to the firing squad, I'll call it quits on being an American, since it clearly doesn't mean a goddamn thing.

How about he lied to the American people and had a hand in sending our young men and women off to die and be blown to fucking bits for a cause he knew to be a fraud?

Does that mean a goddamn thing?

How about he lied to the American people and had a hand in sending our young men and women off to die and be blown to fucking bits for a cause he knew to be a fraud?

Does that mean a goddamn thing?

I wouldn't throw him on a firing squad.

I disagree with his cowardly and short-sighted choice to go along with Bushco in cheerleading the war, but I would never subject an American to international "justice".

I wouldn't throw him on a firing squad.

I disagree with his cowardly and short-sighted choice to go along with Bushco in cheerleading the war, but I would never subject an American to international "justice".

Should then the world be subject to American "justice?"

This is fucking silly.

No.

National sovereignty should mean that citizens are accountable to their own government alone, not some faceless UN Commission.

The war on Iraq and Afghanistan is nothing more than concocted American "justice."

No, the world should not be subject to it .. and if the UN is so useless, then perhaps we should stop begging them to help solve our problems of our own idiotic foreign policy.

The war on Iraq and Afghanistan is nothing more than concocted American "justice."

No, the world should not be subject to it .. and if the UN is so useless, then perhaps we should stop begging them to help solve our problems of our own idiotic foreign policy.

You'll have to take that up with someone who supported the War.

I think it would be in our best interests to leave Iraq (and the UN) tomorrow.

Back