McCain's surge

THAT is NOT cool. Thinking along the same lines as a lawyer.... :shock:

*cold shivers*
It's like we are twins separated at birth, you and I. I see more and more of your ideas in my own ever day. you are becoming more like me bwahahahaha. I bet you even feel the urge to chase ambulances and you don't know why.

It's like we are twins separated at birth, you and I. I see more and more of your ideas in my own ever day. you are becoming more like me bwahahahaha. I bet you even feel the urge to chase ambulances and you don't know why.

I have noticed an urge to rubber neck, whereas before I would just flip off the idiots who dared to slow down and look at the accident rather than simply getting the hell out of the left lane. Is that how it starts?

:)

I have noticed an urge to rubber neck, whereas before I would just flip off the idiots who dared to slow down and look at the accident rather than simply getting the hell out of the left lane. Is that how it starts?

:)
Soon you will be doing damage estimates in your head as you go by. Then you will stop and ask how they are feeling, not cause you care, but because pain and suffering is worth money dude. Dead Presidents left and right.

It sure was funny to watch the cry baby romney whining about WV, then attack Bob Dole, this yahoo wants to tear the party apart with is phony conservatism.

New Jersey just went McCain !!!!!!!!!!

You could turn this into a drinking game...

I'm afraid I'd get hammered, kinda like limbaghhhhhs...

Willie - Is McCain winning in any of the states that he will likely win in November? He's basically winning all the states that the Democrats typically win: Delaware, New York, New Jersey, Illinois, Connecticut.

Willie - Is McCain winning in any of the states that he will likely win in November? He's basically winning all the states that the Democrats typically win: Delaware, New York, New Jersey, Illinois, Connecticut.

Yep the best thing about McCain is he can put a lot of the country in play that could otherwise be written off...

Big swing state canidate...

Yep the best thing about McCain is he can put a lot of the country in play that could otherwise be written off...

Big swing state canidate...

So you actually believe that McCain has a snowball's chance in hell of actually winning any of the states I have listed there?

I'll make you a wager on that one. If McCain wins any of those states in the general election you can pick my avatar and write my signature for a month. If he doesn't win any, I get to pick and write yours.

The states are: NY, NJ, DE, IL and CT

So you actually believe that McCain has a snowball's chance in hell of actually winning any of the states I have listed there?

I'll make you a wager on that one. If McCain wins any of those states in the general election you can pick my avatar and write my signature for a month. If he doesn't win any, I get to pick and write yours.

The states are: NY, NJ, DE, IL and CT

No.

Back