McSame votes 100% with Bush in 2008

Not once has he been there to take the shit. Guess what? Hillary has. And she’s taken the shit for it.

And now she isn't going to be the president. Weird eh?

Not once has he been there to take the shit. Guess what? Hillary has. And she’s taken the shit for it.

Not really. Nobody really wanted Bush, Clinton, Clinton, Bush, Bush, Clinton...

Oh man. You can’t say stuff like that here. You better file with Damo for an order of cyber protection right now. It’s probably already too late.

What's fun about politics is that you can spin everything. I was checking out Desh's website and they have a link on McCain's comments about NCLB and how he voted for it. While Bush obviously signed the bill into law and I guess it was 'his baby' the law itself was written by Ted Kennedy and George Miller, both Democrats. Paraphrasing here 'once again McCain goes off and supports legislation written by Democrats'.

Yeah, that’s true too. I honestly can hardly remember what it was like before Bush I. First of all, I paid like zero attention back during the Reagan years. I really want something different, and McCain ain’t it.

But Obama is Cheney's cousin! The era lives on!

What's fun about politics is that you can spin everything. I was checking out Desh's website and they have a link on McCain's comments about NCLB and how he voted for it. While Bush obviously signed the bill into law and I guess it was 'his baby' the law itself was written by Ted Kennedy and George Miller, both Democrats. Paraphrasing here 'once again McCain goes off and supports legislation written by Democrats'.

Written by Ted Kennedy and George Miller? Not true. The House bill (the one that became law) was actually sponsored by a fellow by the name of John Boehner, former House Majority Leader and current House Minority Leader. The Senate version was sponsored by Jim Jeffords, then a Republican.

Granted, the Democrats, including Miller and Kennedy had plenty of input on the bills as then ranking members of the house and senate education committees, but the sponsors of the bill were Republicans.

Written by Ted Kennedy and George Miller? Not true. The House bill (the one that became law) was actually sponsored by a fellow by the name of John Boehner, former House Majority Leader and current House Minority Leader. The Senate version was sponsored by Jim Jeffords, then a Republican.

Granted, the Democrats, including Miller and Kennedy had plenty of input on the bills as then ranking members of the house and senate education committees, but the sponsors of the bill were Republicans.

Ohh, knocked down again Cawacko!

Back