McSame votes 100% with Bush in 2008

Nah, that’s how women get treated around here. I’m used to it, and it still doesn’t make me sit down or be quiet.

I don't treat other women that way. In fact I don't think I've said that to you before. I've just told you to F-off. But that's a gender neutral insult.

Written by Ted Kennedy and George Miller? Not true. The House bill (the one that became law) was actually sponsored by a fellow by the name of John Boehner, former House Majority Leader and current House Minority Leader. The Senate version was sponsored by Jim Jeffords, then a Republican.

Granted, the Democrats, including Miller and Kennedy had plenty of input on the bills as then ranking members of the house and senate education committees, but the sponsors of the bill were Republicans.

DH you're a smart guy. And you seem pretty rational. I am wondering what you think of the whole Obama/Hillary debacle? Do you think she's going to take it to the convention, or do you think this is going to end after PR?

If she drops out after PR and before SD and MT, then that makes her a hypocrite yet again. She's said hundreds of times that there should not be a nominee until all the states have had their say. She knows SD and MT are lost causes so if she drops out before they have their say, then she doesn't care what they think. It only adds on to the argument that she only cares about her voters and not Obama's.

If she drops out after PR and before SD and MT, then that makes her a hypocrite yet again. She's said hundreds of times that there should not be a nominee until all the states have had their say. She knows SD and MT are lost causes so if she drops out before they have their say, then she doesn't care what they think. It only adds on to the argument that she only cares about her voters and not Obama's.

So?

You call that an argument? Are you surprised that someone running for President of the United States has one driving force; winning? If so, you should lie down, take an aspirin and start a support group.

DH you're a smart guy. And you seem pretty rational. I am wondering what you think of the whole Obama/Hillary debacle? Do you think she's going to take it to the convention, or do you think this is going to end after PR?

No idea. My hope is that after the last primary the superdelegates step in and make her decision for her. I think that's what has to happen. She's in too deep to back out now. Someone has to do it for her.

Then again, what do I know.

Well, I do know that I called Damocles "piss-lips" and no one noticed. What gives? Piss-lips. That's hilarious.

No idea. My hope is that after the last primary the superdelegates step in and make her decision for her. I think that's what has to happen. She's in too deep to back out now. Someone has to do it for her.

Then again, what do I know.

Well, I do know that I called Damocles "piss-lips" and no one noticed. What gives? Piss-lips. That's hilarious.

I laughed.

Back