Meanwhile: the Trump economy is booming according to CNN

I guess it's fair to start giving Trump credit for the economy of Barack Obama at this point going forward. Not as though he's done anything however. Obama passes stimulus and saved the global economy from total ruin. Trump hasn't even built his stupid wall. And didn't those catapillar jos end up in Mexico anyway?

Your corporate tax rate is 35% whilst the UK is 18% and Ireland 12%. So how are they identical?

Sent from my Lenovo K8 Note using Tapatalk
Who pays 35% in this country? The average is between 16%-18%. Many corps. pay nothing.

I guess it's fair to start giving Trump credit for the economy of Barack Obama at this point going forward. Not as though he's done anything however. Obama passes stimulus and saved the global economy from total ruin. Trump hasn't even built his stupid wall. And didn't those catapillar jos end up in Mexico anyway?
Yes. And Ford, and Carrier, and everyone else who sees that there's no reason to pay attention to the blather coming from Twitter.

do you really say things like that in debates with people?
And expect anyone to take you seriously?

that's funny right there

You are more than welcome to PROVE me wrong.... For a lady who was sooooo concerned about deficits during the Obama years, you don't seem to have a single issue with adding another trillion or two to our debt.

You are more than welcome to PROVE me wrong.... For a lady who was sooooo concerned about deficits during the Obama years, you don't seem to have a single issue with adding another trillion or two to our debt.

trillion over 10 years, liberals always leave that part out.
Which is a lot different than 10 trillion in 8 years.

look, your lack of understanding on, well anything makes it really hard to debate with you.

And when did anyone voting democrat suddenly start worrying about deficit?
And am I to understand that letting us keep more of our money is a worse idea than giving it to the government to spend wisely? :rofl2:

that's in essence what Trump is saying, let US keep more of our money and help the private sector do what we do best, the government will piss away whatever you give them, trillion here trillion there is nothing to them.

So now, a trillion isn't really a trillion or 2 or 3 when its spread over 10 years. Yet you kind whined ever single day about deficits over the past 8 years. Now we are experiencing a miracle, they no longer count.

So now, a trillion isn't really a trillion or 2 or 3 when its spread over 10 years. Yet you kind whined ever single day about deficits over the past 8 years. Now we are experiencing a miracle, they no longer count.
Obama's trillions weren't spread over ten years.......he had ten of them over eight years......

Back