Megachurch pastor gives up on Christianity in profanity-laced resignation

Anybody whose mother is a Jew is also a Jew, Jesus was 100% a jew. Well, "is", since you are a believer. While his followers would not be considered Jews, he most certainly was a circumcised, passover celebrating, jewish kid who even went to synagogue. Seriously, learn your bible if you want us to believe you are a believer. Shoot the Last Supper was a Passover meal. You have to be imbecilic not to understand that he was Jewish.

Well, I guess you could argue that while he lived and died a jew he "resurrected" as something new. So, yeah, "is" may not be the right word.

Anybody whose mother is a Jew is also a Jew, Jesus was 100% a jew.

Yes, that's what Joos teach, except if you convert to another religion you're no longer a Joo. But, Mason, and his fellow Zionist faggots insist a Jew is someone who's great grandpa is Judah. What a dumbshit Mason is.

Well, "is", since you are a believer. While his followers would not be considered Jews, he most certainly was a circumcised, passover celebrating, jewish kid who even went to synagogue.

Jesus went to Temple, listened to priests, and attended animal sacrifices.

Seriously, learn your bible if you want us to believe you are a believer. Shoot the Last Supper was a Passover meal. You have to be imbecilic not to understand that he was Jewish.

Don't be a dumbshit.

Anybody whose mother is a Jew is also a Jew, Jesus was 100% a jew. Well, "is", since you are a believer. While his followers would not be considered Jews, he most certainly was a circumcised, passover celebrating, jewish kid who even went to synagogue. Seriously, learn your bible if you want us to believe you are a believer. Shoot the Last Supper was a Passover meal. You have to be imbecilic not to understand that he was Jewish.
Well you are talking to Bobb.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

You say I don't know squat about his wife? I can make reasonable conclusions, like you're a moron. A pastor isn't going to throw away his career by rejecting a good wife, as I explained. But, you don't get it, so I know you're a moron. And, I can bet his wife was a bitch.

He should have taken the bitch boating and drowned her, and then reported an accident. Why should he have to live with the cost and shame of divorce just because she's a bitch? It would also have spared him from being branded an adulterer.

You have to be a fcking moron if you don't see that quote spells B I T C H.

It sounds like you got screwed over in a bad relationship Blobb. I can see why that would happen. :rofl2:

You say I don't know squat about his wife? I can make reasonable conclusions, like you're a moron. A pastor isn't going to throw away his career by rejecting a good wife, as I explained. But, you don't get it, so I know you're a moron. And, I can bet his wife was a bitch.

He should have taken the bitch boating and drowned her, and then reported an accident. Why should he have to live with the cost and shame of divorce just because she's a bitch? It would also have spared him from being branded an adulterer.

You have to be a fcking moron if you don't see that quote spells B I T C H.

^^All the tell tale signs of of an INCEL loser.

KxbWsxh.jpg

Back