Megachurch pastor gives up on Christianity in profanity-laced resignation

Web site?Try the Bible!

1) You fucking moron, don't you think it matters more what a Jew believes makes him a Jew, than what a total fucktard like you believe makes him a Jew? After all, he calls himself a Jew based on what he thinks makes him a Jew, not on what total fucktard like you think makes him a Jew. You pathetic excuse even for a stupid piece of shit, don't you call your neighbor a Jew because he told you he's a Jew, rather than because you saw his genealogy records?

) You have a super power, it's being a fucking ignorant moron! Where in the Bible does it say Jews are direct descendants of Judah?

1) You fucking moron, don't you think it matters more what a Jew believes makes him a Jew, than what a total fucktard like you believe makes him a Jew? After all, he calls himself a Jew based on what he thinks makes him a Jew, not on what total fucktard like you think makes him a Jew. You pathetic excuse even for a stupid piece of shit, don't you call your neighbor a Jew because he told you he's a Jew, rather than because you saw his genealogy records?

) You have a super power, it's being a fucking ignorant moron! Where in the Bible does it say Jews are direct descendants of Judah?

The old testament!All Jews are Israelis,but not all Israelis were Jews.
Jews come from the tribes of Judah,Benjamin,and Levi.
The other tribes of Jacob,were Israelis but not Jews.

The old testament!All Jews are Israelis,but not all Israelis were Jews.
Jews come from the tribes of Judah,Benjamin,and Levi.
The other tribes of Jacob,were Israelis but not Jews.

Did your mama drop you on your head, from the roof? Esther 8:17 tells us "many of the people of the land [Persia/Iran] became Jews." You're telling me that the Old Testament says those people were descendants of Judah? Hey fucktard, you said the Old Testament says Jews are descendants of Judah. I asked where, and I'm still waiting.

You fucking absolute total retard, when you neighbor tells you he's a Jew, do you think he means he's a descendant of judah? You should talk to him, fucktard, because sure as you're headed to burn in Hell with the Devil's children, the Jews, that's not what he means when he calls himself a Jew.

How is it possible for a human being to be as fucking ignorant as you?

Did your mama drop you on your head, from the roof? Esther 8:17 tells us "many of the people of the land [Persia/Iran] became Jews." You're telling me that the Old Testament says those people were descendants of Judah? Hey fucktard, you said the Old Testament says Jews are descendants of Judah. I asked where, and I'm still waiting.

You fucking absolute total retard, when you neighbor tells you he's a Jew, do you think he means he's a descendant of judah? You should talk to him, fucktard, because sure as you're headed to burn in Hell with the Devil's children, the Jews, that's not what he means when he calls himself a Jew.

Bobb you embarrass yourself

https://theisraelbible.com/glossary/yehudi/

Anyone can change there religion to Jewish,but being a Jew is more than being a member of the religion.
Google it dumb ass.

How can you be so fcking STUPID? Your link only addresses the origin of the word "Jew". It says nothing about how the word is used, you fcking moron!

Fucktard, you said the Old Testament says a Jew is a descendant of Judah. 1) You have never shown the verse you claim is there. 2) I showed you a verse of Persians being called Jews by an Old Testament writer. 3) Your link, other than not saying how the word is used, doesn't support your claim. Being of a kingdom doesn't mean being the blood of the founder of that kingdom. 4) Points 1, 2, and 3 don't matter, in the first place. It only matters why Jews call themselves Jews, if you're calling them Jews because they call themselves Jews. And, your idea of a Jew is not theirs, you sad piece of ignorant, godless shit.

How can you be so fcking STUPID? Your link only addresses the origin of the word "Jew". It says nothing about how the word is used, you fcking moron!

Fucktard, you said the Old Testament says a Jew is a descendant of Judah. 1) You have never shown the verse you claim is there. 2) I showed you a verse of Persians being called Jews by an Old Testament writer. 3) Your link, other than not saying how the word is used, doesn't support your claim. Being of a kingdom doesn't mean being the blood of the founder of that kingdom. 4) Points 1, 2, and 3 don't matter, in the first place. It only matters why Jews call themselves Jews, if you're calling them Jews because they call themselves Jews. And, your idea of a Jew is not theirs, you sad piece of ignorant, godless shit.

If you had some old testament knowledge,you wouldn't have to ask!

It's not a bluff,part of my family is Orthodox Jews.

Oh, you come from a family of cocksucking pedophiles, I see (Orthodox Jews practice sucking the penises of little boys). How come you don't know shit about Jews, if part of your family Orthodox Jews? So, you're not a total moron, you're just a total liar. Hey cockholster, how about you post one of their genealogies back a few score of generations?

Jesus was a Jew

That would be "is" if you are speaking to a believer. Just an FYI.

I did this at around 10 years old and questioned the faith for at least two years before that. This guy took a very long time to come to terms with his disbelief.

He's right (in my view) that there is no God to pray to, and I'm sure the church has plenty of scoundrels who are only there out of guilt, or who use the church as a profit-making vehicle, but I don't believe that characterizes everyone there. I'm sure there are plenty of very good and generous people who genuinely believe, and they simply wish to share their faith with like-minded people.

We all have to understand this is their right, and the USA has all kinds of people. Part of the freedom we enjoy means that we must allow others the right to exercise their own freedom, even if it is different from ours.

Nice work.

I will say the exact same thing about Christians that I do about Muslims or Jews. Some of them are jerks, phonies, sociopaths, criminals, or even terrorists.

But I have met very many Catholics, Quakers, Protestants, Greek and Russian Orthodox who appear to be exceptional human beings.

Oh, you come from a family of cocksucking pedophiles, I see (Orthodox Jews practice sucking the penises of little boys). How come you don't know shit about Jews, if part of your family Orthodox Jews? So, you're not a total moron, you're just a total liar. Hey cockholster, how about you post one of their genealogies back a few score of generations?

You kiss your mother with mouth

Just read Gass' entire rant. He was never a Christian. He spoke of how he
tried to "fake it till I make it". He enjoyed keeping one foot in the Church,
one foot in the world. He focused way too much on what other people were doing
and his own personal misery instead of keeping focused on Christ and his teachings
and his comfort and salvation.

His entire self-centered rant was all about him, his wants,
his needs, his thoughts, his opinions, his problems, his difficulties.
He was never willing to "die daily to the flesh" or "pick up his cross and follow Jesus".
The self-pity was suffocating to read. Poor little him. He thought he could earn his way to
glory with perfect church attendance, reading the Bible cover to cover 18 times (as if it
was a school assignment or something), being a pastor, doing good deeds, etc. He evidently
thought he could buy off God with "good works" so he could get away with adultery, too.
He's lost. He simply needs to acknowledge his sin, repent and allow God to heal and save him
and begin a real walk with the Lord and understand that "in this world you will have trouble".
He may have been a mega church pastor, but he was no Christian.

"Children, it is the last hour; and just as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have appeared. This is how we know it is the last hour. They went out from us, but they did not belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us. But their departure made it clear that none of them belonged to us.
1 John 2:18-19

Beware of false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. By their fruit you will recognize them. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. So then, by their fruit you will recognize them.

Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of My Father in heaven. Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’

Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you workers of lawlessness!’
Matthew 7: 15-23

Last edited:
That would be "is" if you are speaking to a believer. Just an FYI.

FYI, you're a fcking moron. If you're a believer, what Jesus is isn't a "Jew". Mason is a liar and and an idiot. He says some of his family are Jews, yet what he says a Jew is isn't anything they'd say it is.

FYI, you're a fcking moron. If you're a believer, what Jesus is isn't a "Jew". Mason is a liar and and an idiot. He says some of his family are Jews, yet what he says a Jew is isn't anything they'd say it is.

Jesus died a Hebrew, but being there is no archeological proof of Jesus, we do not even know if ever actually existed.

His wife was probably a frigid bitch. And, these days you can't beat a wife who deserves to be beaten.

You don't know squat about his wife. If his marriage was this awful he should have gotten a divorce. I didn't see anything in their belief system prohibiting it.

Fact is, the guy is an adulterer who slept with a married woman from the church and lives with her now.

“As an adult my marriage was a sham and a constant source of pain for me. I did everything I was supposed to – marriage workshops, counseling, Bible reading together, date nights every week, marriage books – but my marriage never became what I was promised it would be,” he said."

What is disingenuous to the EXTREME is claiming or thinking anyone called a Jew is of the same religion as the next person called a Jew. Jesus was raised in a priestly faith and revealed himself to be Christian. You think (literally) cocksucking "rabbis" who have no priets and who will have nothing to do with Jesus is the same as Jesus.

What you've proven over and over is that you're not a Christian so you have no standing in arguing about them.

Just read Gass' entire rant. He was never a Christian. He spoke of how he
tried to "fake it till I make it". He enjoyed keeping one foot in the Church,
one foot in the world. He focused way too much on what other people were doing
and his own personal misery instead of keeping focused on Christ and his teachings
and his comfort and salvation.

His entire self-centered rant was all about him,

You're right, he was never committed to Christ in the first place. No matter how good your life is, if you're self-centered, you're looking for reasons to be miserable. But, I bet that he had a frigid bitch for a wife. I doubt a pastor, because of the risk of career loss, would stray if he had a wife who cared about being a wife. And, a miserable wife is can be an intolerable thing.

He also said he came from a "hyper-fundamentalist" background. The only way someone can be anything like a fundamentalist is to be a liar or a moron. Look at the piece of shit Mason who says some of his family are Jews, yet he insists lineage of Judah makes someone a Jew, even though none of his Jewish relatives would tell him that. And, the Bible tells him he's wrong. Mason is just a fcking moron. This ex-pastor also appears to have pastored a non-denominational, which tend toward fundamentalism, and are otherwise sad. He had to play a role of a liar and a moron, because he doesn't know what the truth is. And, like Mason, even if someone put a foot up his ass, he probably still wouldn't get a clue.

Back