Megachurch pastor gives up on Christianity in profanity-laced resignation

This is actually a Good Idea. (I can't believe a negro woman came up with this idea) :|

Well there goes the Illegal Mexicans who average 80% Catholic. I'd wager it was a black woman, considering how these 2 minorities get along in the SLUMS on welfare dollars. And its a race to see who can have the most children (to cash in on welfare dollars)....with the angry black female who has to raise those child'rens all by herself. Its the black males that need to taxed anytime they get beyond their quota of 12 baby mommas. Where is "planned parenthood" when you need them? Black baby parts must not sell so good on the black market.

Grins and Giggles...right JACK?

Nite folks, I have laughed so much my sides hurt.

Last edited:
If you love either jews or fags, you don't love God. These people spend their time denying what the Bible teaches. Dave Gass walked away from a false religion, not true Christianity.

YOU think you represent true Christianity? Jesus indeed wept!

If you love either jews or fags, you don't love God. These people spend their time denying what the Bible teaches. Dave Gass walked away from a false religion, not true Christianity.

Jews and fags are not your god’s children, as well?

You’re a perfect example why people walk away from your “Christian” religion. A miserable, intolerant bitch.

Facts don't change

That you got right, you dumbfuck. That once-a-Jew-always-a-Jew belief of yours is not jewish doctrine, you stupid piece of shit. You're so fucking stupid you can simultaneously believe any Jew has always been a Jew, even though you know about conversion.

Jews and fags are not your god’s children, as well?

You’re a perfect example why people walk away from your “Christian” religion. A miserable, intolerant bitch.

Before Christians got into God-loves-fags belief, Christianity was thriving, but now they've invited dispshits to attack them by calling them intolerant as they grovel to argue they're not. You have it backwards, dipshit, Christian "tolerance" has provided the rope for Christians to hang themselves.

Before Christians got into God-loves-fags belief, Christianity was thriving, but now they've invited dispshits to attack them by calling them intolerant as they grovel to argue they're not. You have it backwards, dipshit, Christian "tolerance" has provided the rope for Christians to hang themselves.

Christianity thrived because people were desperate and ignorant. Those cake bakers that refuse service to their fellow man still are.

That you got right, you dumbfuck. That once-a-Jew-always-a-Jew belief of yours is not jewish doctrine, you stupid piece of shit. You're so fucking stupid you can simultaneously believe any Jew has always been a Jew, even though you know about conversion.

Jewish is more than being part of a religion!
It's also being a direct descendent of Jacob's son Judah!

You're clueless!

Jewish is more than being part of a religion!
It's also being a direct descendent of Jacob's son Judah!

You stupid, fucking ignorant shit, show me one Jewish website that says Jews are direct descendents of Judah. Fucktard, how can a person convert to judaism and become a direct descendent of Jacob? When you die, you'll get to burn in Hell, for eternity, with all the jewish spawn of Satan, where you can continue to worship them in stupidity, ignorance, and agony.

You stupid, fucking ignorant shit, show me one Jewish website that says Jews are direct descendents of Judah. Fucktard, how can a person convert to judaism and become a direct descendent of Jacob? When you die, you'll get to burn in Hell, for eternity, with all the jewish spawn of Satan, where you can continue to worship them in stupidity, ignorance, and agony.

Web site?Try the Bible!

Your antisemitism is showing Goring!

Back