Men who are physically strong are more likely to have right wing political views

Yeah, DY, that page really proves Mott doesn't have a point, that our senators and reps are not from the wealthy class, that the Kock bros do not try to influence policy and that Goldman Sachs and the FED and the Treasury are not all connected by revolving doors, and that we are not already deeply into a totalitarian oligarchy.

Nice try though, I realise your sources are rather limited.

Yeah, DY, that page really proves Mott doesn't have a point, that our senators and reps are not from the wealthy class, that the Kock bros do not try to influence policy and that Goldman Sachs and the FED and the Treasury are not all connected by revolving doors, and that we are not already deeply into a totalitarian oligarchy.

Nice try though, I realise your sources are rather limited.

That link shows that there are just as many, if not more, wealthy Democrats who do exactly as Moot accused wealthy Republicans of doing. Like George Soros.

oddly, when I saw the title of this thread, all I could think of was "gee, guys who whack off a lot have a strong right arm and vote conservative".

I apparently totally missed the point of it.

Can you read? "Give a group special privileges and individuals in that group will overwhelmingly support you." Fact.

People vote against their economic interests all the time. There are 1%ers who vote Dems even though it's against their economic self-interest because the repubs platform is so repugnant.

No one party offers everything to any particular person; it's a question of weighing pros and cons of each and then deciding which issues are most important.

People vote against their economic interests all the time. There are 1%ers who vote Dems even though it's against their economic self-interest because the repubs platform is so repugnant.

No one party offers everything to any particular person; it's a question of weighing pros and cons of each and then deciding which issues are most important.
Yes dems have left the 1 percent plenty of shelters

Actually, rich libs vote Democrat because the Party is very good at keeping the working man in his place...

again... You continually try to pass off your opinions as facts. It's clear you don't even know the meaning of the word.
No it's a fact. Anyone with common sense would understand that. Since you are self-proclaimed "yellow" your opinion will always be the opposite. You said so yourself yesterday.

No it's a fact. Anyone with common sense would understand that. Since you are self-proclaimed "yellow" your opinion will always be the opposite. You said so yourself yesterday.
and my opinions are not necessarily facts anymore than yours are. As has been pointed out to you on many occasions, voters often vote against their own economic self interests for a wide variety of reasons ranging from matters of deeply held religious beliefs to ordinary selfless altruism. So your "fact" may apply to some folks but that does not make it a real "fact" or even axiomatic and to try to apply this fake "fact" of yours as a rationale for black voting behavior is one more indication of your white trash status.

and my opinions are not necessarily facts anymore than yours are. As has been pointed out to you on many occasions, voters often vote against their own economic self interests for a wide variety of reasons ranging from matters of deeply held religious beliefs to ordinary selfless altruism. So your "fact" may apply to some folks but that does not make it a real "fact" or even axiomatic and to try to apply this fake "fact" of yours as a rationale for black voting behavior is one more indication of your white trash status.

Again: means, motive, opportunity, and results. Does that mean that all blacks vote Democrat? No, but about 90% do. Does it mean that the 90% that do, do so because of these policies? No, but it's the reason why most of that large percentage does.

Unlike your opinion, mine is based on logic and reason, not at all like yours, which is blind partisanship.

Again: means, motive, opportunity, and results. Does that mean that all blacks vote Democrat? No, but about 90% do. Does it mean that the 90% that do, do so because of these policies? No, but it's the reason why most of that large percentage does.

Unlike your opinion, mine is based on logic and reason, not at all like yours, which is blind partisanship.

How in the world can you claim to know the reason why most black Americans vote for democrats? And you can CLAIM your opinions are based upon personal one-on-one conversations with Jesus, for all I care, that STILL doesn't make those opinions magically turn into facts.

The link does. Did you read through it?

Yes, it just outlines the hypocracy of the liberals, using money for political/personal gain and whatnot. It doesn't argue that conservatives are any different.

We have a one party state, my dear Klansman. Don't act as if the republicans and democrats are diametrically opposed on everything.

Back