Michael Jackson is dead

You can take it however you want. It makes no difference.

I'll leave the speculation about his madness to those who enjoy that kind of thing .. which are usually people who've never accomplished anything of note in their own lives.
It makes no difference since you've backed yourself into another indefensible position. *shrug*

It makes no difference since you've backed yourself into another indefensible position. *shrug*

It makes no difference because what you think makes no difference to anybody .. NO ONE.

Look around you dummy .. NOBODY gives a fuck what you think about Michael Jackson.

I tempered my disgust for you and tried to have a civil and honest converstion, but moron is all you have. That's all you are.

It makes no difference because what you think makes no difference to anybody .. NO ONE.

Look around you dummy .. NOBODY gives a fuck what you think about Michael Jackson.

I tempered my disgust for you and tried to have a civil and honest converstion, but moron is all you have. That's all you are.
I thrive on your racist hatred; I'm only disappointed that it took about 5 posts to let it shine through. :)

I thrive on your racist hatred; I'm only disappointed that it took about 5 posts to let it shine through. :)

He said you are an idiot. That is not racism. That is his opinion based on your responses on this forum.

If you are not a moron in real life, you certainly hide it well on here.

But then I predict you will try your typical argument of either avoiding the subject or going with the old "typical Solitary" line. Either one will prove my point.

That's because you have no life and you're a moron. :0)

You're a sad little man who "thrives" on a message board following a poster who believes you're a moron.

Suicide sounds more entertaining .. perhaps you should check into it. At least yoiu'll have something to do for a minute.

He said you are an idiot. That is not racism. That is his opinion based on your responses on this forum.

If you are not a moron in real life, you certainly hide it well on here.

But then I predict you will try your typical argument of either avoiding the subject or going with the old "typical Solitary" line. Either one will prove my point.

Thank you brother .. but as he intimates, racism is all he's got.

That's because you have no life and you're a moron. :0)

You're a sad little man who "thrives" on a message board following a poster who believes you're a moron.

Suicide sounds more entertaining .. perhaps you should check into it. At least yoiu'll have something to do for a minute.
Actually, the Southern Man lives a rich and happy life. Your racism and hatred give a little extra boost to make me thrive that much more. :)

No, Bac, I am not looking for the word "uppity". I know you'd like to paint every white person who calls you on your arrogant clap trap as racist, but that box is ALL yours. Like I'll keep pointing out, I picked just one of your many factually incorrect hyperbole's and showed it for the arrogant nonsense it is.

I am not your sister. I am your antagonist, and you are just some self congratulating dude who ought to try a little humble pie when he's wrong.

Back