Michigan, Florida, and The Hypocrites

do it onceler, before you prejudge...

is it too scarey to find out things you don't want to know?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, like i have said....this is like dejavue... :eek:

Care does you list include anything about Blair Hull, Obama's Democratic Senate competition in 2004?

Take it to Denver; knock yourself out.

Ickes just humiliated himself on national TV. I've rarely heard such hackery...

do it onceler, before you prejudge...

is it too scarey to find out things you don't want to know?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, like i have said....this is like dejavue... :eek:

Care please provide what you are talking about with some backup. I cant find it.

Take it to Denver; knock yourself out.

Ickes just humiliated himself on national TV. I've rarely heard such hackery...

It's not going to Denver. I blame most of that on Rachel Maddow, whom I love, but she has that angst thing going on and she has been pushing this worse-case scenerio as likely, when in fact, it's nearly impossible as far as I can tell.

Florida has already reached a deal, even if Michigan doesn't, and they want to appeal to the rules committe, Howard Dean has already stated it's not going to the convention. He's going to convine that council in an emergency session long before Denver. It's just not going to the convention.

I didn't see Ickes. I have the tv off because I am writing, but he is so weird that guy, I can only imagine.

THEY ARE TAKING THE 600K MICHIGAN VOTERS VOTES CASTED and reallocating them according to exit polls.............

jimminnee christmas goodness almighty

THEY ARE TAKING THE 600K MICHIGAN VOTERS VOTES CASTED and reallocating them according to exit polls.............

jimminnee christmas goodness almighty

Well care, Obama wasn't on the ballot. Do you want to give him no votes? Exit polls are historically (by historically I mean pre-bush years) very accurate. Other than a re-vote, this seems like a decent compromise.

No,no - it's only fair in Ickes/Care world if Hillary gets every delegate from MI. I'm sure that's how it would have worked out if Obama was on the ballot, anyway.

40% of Mi's voters who voted that day voted for the only option other than Clinton on the ballot and that was Undetermined democrat. There was no way on the ballot to write in a candidates name.

I think those votes at least should go to Obama dont you?

40% of Mi's voters who voted that day voted for the only option other than Clinton on the ballot and that was Undetermined democrat. There was no way on the ballot to write in a candidates name.

I think those votes at least should go to Obama dont you?

The entire thing is bullshit. Obama followed the rules and now he's getting fucked over for it. Too bad he wasn't as sheisty as Clinton was.

Care please provide what you are talking about with some backup. I cant find it.
start with a thread on usmb on ''Repeated TECHNICAL KNOCKOUTS, to Win''.... i started, it has 3 links...and there is no way you found nothing on google with the titles i gave you, they are what i used to find the articles on him....some are right wing, but they have some legitimacy with followup links.... i am back on dial up and too painfully long to do it again....

but from this point foward i will save them to a file....as i come across them...

HOW could YOU have NOT read any of this stuff on the 1996 election of his, on rezko and the $300k obama got thru a land deal with him, in ONE DAY????????????? gees desh? you think this stuff is made up???

care

Ok Ill go give them a check but when I googled a couple the first few things were telling nothing with backup.

delegates? super-delegates ? super-duper delegates ? wtf ?

one person, 1 vote ? one person, 1/2 vote ?
what next...one person, 1/4 vote ?

Dem leaders publicly show they consider the rank and file members of their party too
freekin' stupid to be trusted with picking their partys nominee for president...

How about that dim-wits....? its your party....

Why bother voting at all...just let the leaders pull you around by the nose...show them you really are as stupid as they think you all are....lmao!!!

Um...bravo? The GOP already decided that their solution was going to be half-votes for the delegates.

Do you ever think before you spew?

OK Care I checked out what you have on that thread.

The first it the challenging signature in his first election to knock out the competition. It seems EVRYONE involved said it was perfectly legal. Now if you want to say it was not in the spirit of his campaign that hes running now I would have to say that is right on the surface. Have you ever seen Obamas explanation of why he used this perfectly legal move? What if they were indeed faking signatures? It sure seems that the legality of teh signatures was in question.

The next thing is the Resko bit. You do realize that all the legal people such as the procsicutors have already said that Obama is not under investigation for anything involving Rezko and has done NOTHING wrong right?

"You do realize that all the legal people such as the procsicutors have already said that Obama is not under investigation for anything involving Rezko and has done NOTHING wrong right?"

It doesn't matter. People who don't like Obama just love saying "Rezko;" it just sounds all sleazy & slumlordy & corrupt. Between Rezko & this new preist & Ayers, you can only imagine what an Obama admin will look like; crazy priests, Muslims, bombers, slumlords & militant blacks. It's gonna be a crazy scene....

"You do realize that all the legal people such as the procsicutors have already said that Obama is not under investigation for anything involving Rezko and has done NOTHING wrong right?"

It doesn't matter. People who don't like Obama just love saying "Rezko;" it just sounds all sleazy & slumlordy & corrupt. Between Rezko & this new preist & Ayers, you can only imagine what an Obama admin will look like; crazy priests, Muslims, bombers, slumlords & militant blacks. It's gonna be a crazy scene....

Well, I don't think it's a new political tactic to do so. It's been successful in the past and I surmise will be successful in the future as well.

Well, I don't think it's a new political tactic to do so. It's been successful in the past and I surmise will be successful in the future as well.

Yeah but it really sucks to see democrats using these tactics against each other. I see some extremist obama supporters using right wing tactics against Hillary. You know, they're slime and the republicans were right, and nobody ever did find out what happened to vince foster. And then you see this about Obama, and you know, this is not a good thing. Sometimes I get mad at Hillary for taking it this far and having things come to this. But it was a really close race and it was her perogative to stay in it. I wish that the extremists on both sides would stay away from right wing hate sites. That's just my opinion.

This is going to end this week. And I just can't wait.

Back