Military Service

Yes, the liberal media, the liberal press, the liberals in Hollywood and all the brainwashed sheeple who believed them and the turncoat John Kerry.

I notice you are insistent on blaming the liberals for the shit the soldiers caught, but don't seem to care that they were sent to die for no good reason.

Odd that you consider one such a crime and one to be no biggie.

Yes, the liberal media, the liberal press, the liberals in Hollywood and all the brainwashed sheeple who believed them and the turncoat John Kerry.

What the hell? John Kerry informed the public that the actions of the navy violated rules laid out by the Geneva Convention. He didn't fight for the Viet Cong. ;)

I notice you are insistent on blaming the liberals for the shit the soldiers caught, but don't seem to care that they were sent to die for no good reason.

Kennedy, LBJ.
Liberals.
Now what else you got?
Dope!

What the hell? John Kerry informed the public that the actions of the navy violated rules laid out by the Geneva Convention. He didn't fight for the Viet Cong. ;)

He lied.
Simple as that, he lied for personal gain and he stabbed his comerades in the back.
A turncoat bastard if ever one walked!

Don't you have it a little ass backwards....it WAS the liberals giving shit to the soldiers, John Kerry and followers are a good example....and the soldiers took
more crap from people than LBJ or any other politician did....LBJ was still a Democrat and he and his party were running the war....not Republicans....the
blood of thousands, friend and foe alike on his hands.....

Conservatives were even more of a 'silent majority' back in those days than they are now.....

Don't you have it a little ass backwards....it WAS the liberals giving shit to the soldiers, John Kerry and followers are a good example....and the soldiers took
more crap from people than LBJ or any other politician did....LBJ was still a Democrat and he and his party were running the war....not Republicans....the
blood of thousands, friend and foe alike on his hands.....

Conservatives were even more of a 'silent majority' back in those days than they are now.....

I wonder what abuse obamacult member class 1 , rune the retard will hurl at you for telling the truth?

You are a stain.
A stain who fought America's wars.

What did you do?

Oh your a pathetic civvy, pants got heavy at the thought of serving your country?

I'd sooner be called a stain by a FUCKING COWARD like you, than actually be a pants shitting coward like you.

Fucking liberal coward!

A stain who fought America's wars.

What did you do?

Oh your a pathetic civvy, pants got heavy at the thought of serving your country?

I'd sooner be called a stain by a FUCKING COWARD like you, than actually be a pants shitting coward like you.

Fucking liberal coward!

I am a pacifist you fucking dolt.

That's why I served in the US Merchant Marines from '91-'96.

I wonder what abuse obamacult member class 1 , rune the retard will hurl at you for telling the truth?

Hey shit-stain; if Kerry (who actually served) had won in '04 we wouldn't be in this mess the AWOL village idiot caused. Shut your fucking ignorant mouth.

I am a pacifist you fucking dolt.

That's why I served in the US Merchant Marines from '91-'96.
You say pacifist , I say chickenshit .

I'm a pacifist too.
But I am prepared to create peace with freedom and justice.
You are prepared to endure any oppression.
You are no pacifist, you are a coward.

You say pacifist , I say chickenshit .

I'm a pacifist too.
But I am prepared to create peace with freedom and justice.
You are prepared to endure any oppression.
You are no pacifist, you are a coward.

You are an idiot who doesn't even understand English.
I believe in defending our shores, not expanding our empire. Go fuck yourself, tool.

Hey shit-stain; if Kerry (who actually served) had won in '04 we wouldn't be in this mess the AWOL village idiot caused. Shut your fucking ignorant mouth.

Surely you meen the liberal congress caused?

You know about shit stains , don't you, coward!
Do does your poor mother, she does your laundry!

Don't change the subject chickenshit , Kerry did serve, well but when he got home he stabbed his comrades in the back and lied like a the filth turncoat scumbag he is.

Who was AWOL?
Stupid pant shitting coward !

You don't what you are ranting about !

Coward.

You are an idiot who doesn't even understand English.
I believe in defending our shores, not expanding our empire. Go fuck yourself, tool.
You believe in defending our shores, so long as you don't actually have to do it, you being a pants shitting coward and all.

Don't tell me ......... " it's the governments job "!

Oh do shut up!

And go change your pants!!

Surely you meen the liberal congress caused?

You know about shit stains , don't you, coward!
Do does your poor mother, she does your laundry!

Don't change the subject chickenshit , Kerry did serve, well but when he got home he stabbed his comrades in the back and lied like a the filth turncoat scumbag he is.

Who was AWOL?
Stupid pant shitting coward !

You don't what you are ranting about !

Coward.

Kerry never lied and Bush went AWOL instead of Vietnam, ignorant loser.

You believe in defending our shores, so long as you don't actually have to do it, you being a pants shitting coward and all.

Don't tell me ......... " it's the governments job "!

Oh do shut up!

And go change your pants!!

Yeah, cowards join the Merchant Marines during wars, idiot.

Kerry never lied and Bush went AWOL instead of Vietnam, ignorant loser.
Kerry did lie, he stabbed his comrades in the back( to launch his career in politics and as a successfull gigolo) he is a turncoat bastard.
Show me the courts martial docket showing that GWB went AWOL to avoid being sent to Vietnam.

How would a serviceman convicted of cowardice in the face of the enemy( that's the charge that would have been carried to court martial) manage to cover up that conviction?

Or have managed to get nominated after his exocution or from his prison cell where he was serving life?

Shall we say, thst as well as a pants shitting coward, you are also a lying fuck?

Man!
Your verbal diarrhea and your incontinence of bowel must put a real damper on your social life!

Your probably afraid to get out and meet folks though!
Brings on one of your incontinence events?

Back